Mikolic banned by Crossedfall

I was banned for stabbing people with a spear, but it was justified. Also got a permanent ban for ban-evading. I don’t know why I was banned at all.

Ban Date: 2021-08-18 05:02:33

Expire Date: Never

Round: 32124

Server: All

Admin: crossedfall

Role: Server

yo to any admin that reads this i am the friend of mike and what the trouble we are having with this is we dont know or under stand how mike was ban evading so we would like to talk this out and see if we can find a middle ground

p.s. we have no clue what we are doing so sorry about this messy thread

assigned crossed since this is his ban, but if this is a 100% confirmed case of ban evasion, there is next to zero chance we are interested in explaining how it was detected. This only makes future evasion easier.

I can tell you at a glance your character name, spamming emotes and randomly attacking people are all big red flags.

Even if this isn’t evasion, I think this ban should stick - you are clearly not a player we want here.

Using voice chat to communicate with each other and bypass in-game communication is against every server’s rules and worth a permanent ban. Randomly attacking people is also against the rules on almost if not all servers.

Your account is brand new, you were playing with someone who admitted to ban evasion, and you did nothing but self-antag and grief during the time spent on the station. Circumstantial evidence at the time of banning also pointed towards possible evasion.

Even if I was wrong about the ban evasion, I would still maintain this as a permanent ban.

This topic was automatically closed after 59 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.