Mikael Mines

Got 250h now and want to see if im doing not too shitty so far (lets be honest we all want compliments for silly shit we have done) , since i joined this game and Server a month ago, you may mostly know me as the CMO or Officer/Detective, mostly serious and stressed all of the time because medbay/sec is short staffed again, likes to hang around IPCs hates Lizzerpeople, and probably the only CMO who responses after being called (just Millie is a better CMO then me :3)

mikee

1 Like

You are an extremely patient CMO, and very knowledgeable, you also listen a a detective when people are talking, especially if an officer or HoS asks you to investigate something, you’re on it!

1 Like

Fairly competent, usually on a one-track mindset, following through on a goal until completion

1 Like

literluy hooo??

1 Like

Hahaha fair enough Like said im pretty new here!

1 Like

(YUSSS PUSH ME EGO) Hahaha thanks i really like it when you and Roy Chester are around we literally are a robust medbay as team

I dont know if i should see that as realy ment like that or as bribing because of my recent post, either way it pushes my ego so ill appreciate it 11/10

Roy Chester is a murdeous psychopath! (Roy if you see this I don’t mean it I am joking around, I like seeing you in game) who constantly kills me!

1 Like

Ive seen you around, nothing negative or positive stands out from what dirt I have on you.

1 Like

Well thank you i see that as a compliment!