Midnight_Tower_Hour and kermitthefroger

It is very true that me and my friend were meta gaming and i am sorry for that but i would like to explain why i believe that our actions shouldnt result in a permanent banning. SO we played a few rounds nothing special but it was then that something that we never had before happened to one of us. I (Gordon Freedman) had spawned as a traitor. This is something i had never done before in any server and we were a bit over excited. Truth be told it did get the better of us and has assumed that everything would be fine if we worked together. I tried my best to complete my objectives only killing two people in the process and we assumed that nuking the station was okay as a traitor as we have heard of other traitors doing it but cumsly we didnt even know how to so retired from that idea. i had completed my objectives. If killing a man for the nuke disk was a problem i wouldnt have done it but it didnt lead to anything in the first place so our meta commentary was…fruitless anyways. I hope to appeal this ban and apply the rules to my gameplay from now forward and cause no more trouble in the future.

If you can fill out the ban appeal form we can get someone on this, thanks!
Otherwise it’s hard to find that information.

Please use our appeal template, specified in this topic: