Michael McFall / Donk Bonk the Honk Feedback

Just kinda curious to what people think I am like as a player. I am probably most known for playing the clown Mr. Honkmaster. I also play the human male Michael Mcfall and the AI B.O.R.E.D.

I only play MRP, so if you don’t recognise me its for that reason or I am definitely not fulfilling my duty as a clown, in which case, this thread will be kinda awkward.

1 Like

Nice avatar
Awesome honk.
(Didnt see you in game, guess i aint got any complaints and thats good in it of itself)

1 Like

5% shitsec, 95% cool guy

1 Like

Thats a very generous 5%, haha

Get on LRP you mrp player i dare you.

2 Likes

Its too scary, I get robusted the second I leave the arrival shuttle.

1 Like

honest mrp player i like dat

2 Likes

Bumping cause I have been playing a lot of clown/AI recently

Who?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Been a few months, and I have been playing a lot of Captain/HoS lately as the moff Chalkhill, and AI recently.

Good non-shitter clown
Good at science (I think)
Living proof that you don’t have to be robust to be a good captain player

1 Like

2 Likes

seems chill even as security so goo dgood

1 Like

Dinky Donk Bonk power hour when?

1 Like

I have been playing clown a lot lately, I think I have annoyed a few people

You were cool when i saw you at HoP line.
Feels like a based clown (AKA not an asshole).

I recently annoyed a few people to suicide as clown, so I hope im not going to far

1 Like

You sure did drove me to suicidal thoughts after our fight in cult escape shuttle, i died and saw you were full HP even after i was fighting you for a minute straight.

As a clown I didn’t really remember personally you doing anything notable other than beat the shit out of me.

Do more theatre or gimmicks? Maybe? For now you are decent 8/10 clown, not 10/10 because your name is too long.

2 Likes

Im starting to like you more and more with each passing day, not as a player but as an individual, i respect you.

1 Like

The most recent interaction we had together is us getting pipebombed, someone really fucking hates you lmao

1 Like