Ban Type:
Job Ban
Ban Length:
Permanently
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
12/30/2019
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Brought a Supermatter shard to the Cult base as a Cultist, killing multiple people.
Appeal Reason:
Details of the event were completely sidestepped to make me look like a villain.
Additional Information:
During the round, a Cultist presence was confirmed. Cargo purchased a Supermatter shard to deal with Cultists, and it was delivered to Lavaland so the container could be opened. While moving to Lavaland to open the crate, I was converted, and instead decided to use the Supermatter Crystal to defend the Cult while they performed the Nar-sie Summoning Ritual. While setting up a Teleport Rune to get the Shard back to the station (The Mining Shuttle console had been destroyed after I arrived) a Crew Member came from the Station, Flashed me and threw me into the Shard. He then proceeded to wrench the Shard at the entrance to the Mining Station Dorms, killing multiple people. I had no intention or desire to teamkill, and the cultist’s deaths were not my fault.

You can easily see I am innocent instantly if you look at the Logs: The first person to die to the Supermatter shard was myself.

The reason it seems like I’ve misrepresented events here is because this was investigated a long time after the event (ie 20 odd minutes after the ticket) and so I had to go off of the logs alone (and couldn’t contact you). I’ll look into this and if you’re telling the truth (which you probably are since it’s very easy to check this) I’ll lift this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, thank you so much!

Alright, you technically weren’t the first to die to it, but the first according to the logs literally walked up to it and punched it, so I’m going to lift this now.

Edit: done so now. Let me know if you’re somehow still banned and I’ll lift that again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.