Merge the servers

if this happens 100 player pubbystation must happen
please it’ll be so funny

2 Likes

We had that during Cae’s event.

Please never again.

i desire suffering and chaos

I do as well.

But for everyone who isnt me since i have shit ping and the server will die because Pubby is dogshit.

pubby… good…

3 Likes

lol

Trying to make a viable comparison: It is like seeing a ring boxer getting his ass whooped because he thought his boxing skills apply in the alleyway where everyone uses knives and… well… toolboxes.

3 Likes

This, this is the perfect description of LRP vs MRP

1 Like

Based

Bring back pre split 90 pop Delta, that was amazing

2 Likes

People who ask others for items before smashing down a window to acquire it themselves.

1 Like

MRP already is crowded, we either need new larger maps to account for this or simply not at all. LRP and MRP combined will prop get over 100 pop so until we can actuely get propper playing fields for such largs pops this is a bad idea

1 Like

Then there’s a fairly high level of that roleplay in MRP… ish…

Enter Corgstation: Stage left.

Robotics but it can house 10 roboticists at once
:black_joker:

2 Likes

Can’t have a proper game without administration.
There is a saying from my time dm’ing games. No DnD is better than bad DnD. Its a decent idea… however…

This does kill off any incentive to RP on the new server though since It seems the very intention is to make bee a LRP server instead of a MRP server.

I think the core problem is the lack of admins enforcing our rules and in turn, the quality of RP and the state of affairs that cae is describing in MRP.
I believe we do have enough admins to cover most of our rounds, not being able to cover 24/7 isnt a reason to call MRP a failure

The state of RP and powergaming on mrp is indeed a problem we need to address. And we should improve it instead of remove it…

1 Like

It feels wrong but i can only see the arguments for it.

port https://affectedarc07.github.io/SS13WebMap/YogStation/EclipseStation/

I definitely think there could be some benefits to a careful amalgamation of the two servers, but it’d require concrete decision-making on the standard of RP expected on the merged server. While

is likely true (I haven’t been on MRP since I first joined Bee a month ago) it would still push away any RP-minded individuals, or people who do not enjoy the atmosphere LRP players would bring to the mix. As someone who enjoys RP thoroughly but plays LRP, I personally wouldn’t like it if the freedoms granted by playing on LRP were changed because of a merger. Due to this, I think merging should be reserved as a more nuclear option after attempting to resolve the individual issues Golden and Sage have respectively.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT THAT HELLISH NIGHTMARE! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!

Complete sentence moment.

i’ve never actually had the… experience of playing on minsky/eclipsestation it doesn’t look THAT bad

If you need teleporters on your map to get around, your map is too big. It is complete HELL.

Although the Tcomms sat is nice.

Its also not Fastmos compatible.