Merge the servers

Yes, I am serious.

There is almost no RP on Sage 90% of rounds, and we lack the admin coverage for both. Sage is an LRP server when there are no admins online, which is most of the time, and even with admins on there are still dozens of people who just don’t roleplay and refuse to go to the non-roleplaying server. Player reports take ages to be resolved (not a complaint because I know firsthand how ass they are to complete), and codebase decisions rarely work for both servers.

Merge both servers into an LRP server, then later on down the line split off Sage again, with a low pop cap and a downstream codebase.

12 Likes

thats what i was saying since forever :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sure. Do it. Have fun when all the Golden only mains start screaming because they have to deal with the Sage mains who actually RP and vice versa.

3 Likes

don’t do this, then us robust lrpers will have to deal with looser mrpers who need 17 pages of paperwork and hate all forms of fun

2 Likes

Have you ever played on Sage? People flat out don’t roleplay, at all.

2 Likes

“NOOOOOOOO YOU MUST FILL MY PAPER WORK YOU CAN’T JUST JUMP ON THE TABLE AND TAKE MY ID”

Body is clear

Pretty sure those few rare cases won’t be a problem really, also believe it or not, people RP on LRP too.

1 Like

I am aware of this. I am one of them.

1 Like

I’ll tell you again, what qualifies as “RP” is extremely debatable. Is it the people who use the me verb? Those who do their job appropriately, follow the SOP and respond to their respective department head? How do you even achieve “RP” status as a miner, xenobiologist, nanite boi or botany?

tru gamers enforce ian supremacy by bumrushing every department and killing their pets

1 Like

I like to RP as a chad gamer who laughs at sec, their space law and spits command personnel in their faces. Basically everything that liberals and AI mains fear .

7 Likes

“annoys” would be the correct terminology.

3 Likes

That’s a terrible idea, LRP exists to also quarantine undesirables. How are we sage nobles to feel superior if we were to share the same soil as those people?

5 Likes

On one hand, i’m against this because I play exclusively Sage.

On the other hand, watching LRP players robust MRP players sounds hilarious.

2 Likes

LRP players can only robust people by breaking server rules and powergaming, which is why many are banned from sage.

6 Likes

this is true, we do RP on golden the others won’t admit this I KNOW

1 Like

so like, instead of banning people from MRP to golden how about we just…ban em for being shitters?

5 Likes

What he said.

20 characters moment.

100 player rounds coming back? :flushed:

3 Likes

100 player LRP chaos. Its just /tg/ during Sseth Tide all over again.

Or Goon on a daily basis.

Actually just restart Clover please.

2 Likes