CKEY: Yoshimiwastaken

Your Discord: Sleepiestofsheepies

Offender’s CKEY: MegaMemeMan

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ratishnokov Reliovski

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03-29-2023

Round Number: 43341

Rules Broken: 13.2, 2.1

Incident Description: As a zombie, did not act as one and didn’t try to spread the infection, when calling the shuttle, proceeded to destroy the comms console to prevent a recall.

Additional Information: I couldn’t tell half of what deadchat was telling me so expect this to be expanded on in comments

1 Like

I was in this round so I’ll add to this since no one has and the info posted is very lackluster.

Cook was traitor, zombiefies an assistant, then the captain.

The captain, having turned into a Zombie goes after the Cook yelling “You did this to me.”

I was the Warden, so I jumped over the Kitchen counter and told him to stop it and stuff. He didn’t reply. I was very close to him but he didn’t attack me, he kept punching the freezer door.

A slime attached itself to him and sometime after he was turned from a zombie into a slimeperson.

Now I can’t be very sure of what happened next with the Captain since I was locked in a rather one-sided gunfight with the Cook in the brig.

I died and was beheaded.

What I do know is that after the Cook was kiled and while some security man was trying to understand what to do the Captain beheaded the cook with the sabre.

It all came off a bit as metagrudgy, as if it was the player’s revenge and not really the character’s.

That’s about all I know.

PS: The bit about the console is also true, he destroyed the console in the captains quarters after calling for a shuttle and since the bridge console was also destroyed there was no other way to recall if necessary.

1 Like

I was watching this and despite having him in crit and the HoS telling him it was fine captain went for full killing, despite the fact chef could have gibbed him at any point in the cold room and round removed and didn’t electing to make him a romeral zombie which as mentioned the captain just refused to RP in the slightest, he also attacked a NPC medbot for healing the guy in crit instead of just cuffing him. Just for context there was atleast three people he was close enough to infect before being cured and he just tunnel visioned on the cook.

2 Likes

Alright, let’s see

MegaMemeMan \ Ratishnokov Reliovski \ Captain \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

They hear about zombies, handle some things
And then decide to arrest the chef on their own even though there was a Head of Security/Warden present?

ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Kitchen (Kitchen (134, 125, 2))
ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has fired cardinal blast at [floor] with the hierophant club (Atrium (133, 127, 2))

Gets infected with romerol

ATTACK: Antoio12/(Charlie Fritz) has attempted to inject MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) with the syringe which had /datum/reagent/romerol (15u) (NEWHP: 60) (Kitchen (130, 127, 2))

SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) (DEAD) “that's what i get for not fucking shooting furst” (Atrium (136, 129, 2))

What a lovely Roleplay oriented mindset this guy has
He arose as a zombie somewhere around here

GAME: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) Client MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has taken ownership of mob Ratishnokov Reliovski(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Starboard Primary Hallway (140, 122, 2))

ATTACK: RDS88/(S.P.A.R.4ky) has attempted to inject MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) with the syringe which had /datum/reagent/mutationtoxin/jelly (5u) (NEWHP: 100) (Starboard Primary Hallway (140, 121, 2))

That’s what turned him into a slimeperson and un-zombied him

SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “cooook!!!” (Kitchen (133, 124, 2))
SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “you did this to me!!!” (Kitchen (133, 124, 2))

He then proceeds to ignore people around him and repeatedly attacks the freezer door

ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has attacked [Kitchen Cold Room] with the zombie claw (Kitchen (133, 125, 2))

Yep

ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has attacked no key/(�Medibot) (NEWHP: 13) (Port Quarter Maintenance (64, 89, 2))

He grabbed a shotgun and proceeded to validhunt the Chef (with security present) after saying this

SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “im cutting his head off” (Medbay Central (83, 136, 2))
SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “he committed prime murder” (Port Primary Hallway (92, 128, 2))
SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “prime murder is a capital offense” (Port Primary Hallway (92, 128, 2))
SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “that's more than enough for execution i reckon” (Port Primary Hallway (92, 128, 2))

He then beheads the chef in the Brig

ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has attacked no key/(Charlie Fritz) with officer’s sabre (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -596.2) (Brig Control (75, 95, 2))

GAME: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has called the shuttle.
ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has fired at [communications console] with the laser from Captain’s Office (Captain’s Office (129, 111, 2))

He then proceeds to… deep fry and eat the Chef’s brain

SAY: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) “we've gone full circle” (Kitchen (137, 122, 2))
GAME: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) deep fried Unknown’s brain (/obj/item/organ/brain) at Kitchen (136, 121, 2).
GAME: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) deep fried Unknown’s brain (/obj/item/organ/brain) at Kitchen (136, 121, 2). (Kitchen (136, 122, 2))
ATTACK: MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/cooking_oil (1.6u)) from �the physical manifestation of the very concept of fried foods to MegaMemeMan/(Ratishnokov Reliovski) (NEWHP: 92.6) (Starboard Primary Hallway (143, 131, 2))

So yeah overall the situation with the chef was validhunting sprinkled with some metagrudge, and the console destruction was shitty aswell.

3 Likes

Alright, report accepted

2 Likes