Medalis banned by Hollandaise

Ban reason was because I blew up as a Cyborg on top of the HoS. Despite having Asimov Laws. And then left when confronted by the admin. This is true, but it is not my fault (that last part). I got really bored because nothing interesting was happening so I proceeded to create trouble (based). I started running around in space naked staring at people through the glass. And one of them said hi. Twice. After committing war crimes and doing something that I can’t remember the crew wanted to kill me, so I became an AI (Cyborg). And you all no the rest. I said it must have been a mistake to mess around and have some fun with the admin, and for the record I didn’t say I didn’t do it. I just said “How” when you told me you saw me do it. So checkmated liberal I win
And the only reason I left the server is because you took like 20 minutes to respond and the round had already ended. I got sick of waiting for you to finish and end my ticket so I left and started doing something else. Which unfortunately I can also not remember what it was.
What have I been doing these past few days? I can’t remember much except gregs mom from diary of a wimpy kid
Oh also CKEY: Medalis Admins’s CKEY: Hollandaise round id 22514 permanent ban date 12/29/2020

Also a permanent ban is a long time. I would have to wait forever for it to be undone. Can you consider not banning me forever? Or unbanning me? The hos deserved it anyway he epic and unbased, and also running around naked. What kind of Hos would do that!

Good meme bro.

Looked into your history and alts and I see no reason this ban should be lifted, especially with an appeal like this.

Yeah I’m gonna deny this, you don’t seem to care about what you did, you didn’t follow the appeal format, and this looks like a joke anyway.