Mc_meiler Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Head Administrator @mc_meiler

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

5 Likes

Power-hungry admin that is “willing” to lower perma job ban to 1 month for saying omg taking cap gun on greenshift and IC forgetting the disk.

Single handedly insta closes ban appeal thread before any other admin opinion could be heard.

man hops on staff feedback thread to bitch about ban appeal being accepted :flushed::flushed::flushed:
fermichem when, meiler

5 Likes

Can you explain in short why you think mc_meiler is power-hungry?

I think that’s gross misrepresentation.

As is within an admins rights.

3 Likes

Power hungry =wants to ban and nothing else.
Within his admin rights? Yea, he can press a button to close it instantly, but he’s not the only admin so I think other admins should’ve at least seen the thread, not insta archiving it?

not a place for arguments, keep it civil

6 Likes

I believe the correct insult for this is just calling him a jannie.

There’s not much guidelines as to how an admin should handle his appeal, if you don’t like how it was solved and you think you have a case you should make a report.

In my eyes?
Mc_meiler did nothing wrong.

1 Like

If you believe something was done in error or an admin handled maliciously then please file an admin report. There’s nothing else to be said here. Apart from that, as notashark already said, this is not the place to discuss this.

2 Likes

11/10 admin, I say we should triple your wage

1 Like

How is this helpful, Meiler.
Being pointlessly rude is not behaviour becoming of a headmin. At least try to act like you’re not constantly looking for a fight.

Edit: Meiler and I had a private talk and worked this out. Meiler didn’t intend for this to come off as stand-offish.

7 Likes

I know you think I don’t like you, but I really liked you as admin. You were fast to respond and fair in punishments.

F, there goes a greatmin

2 Likes