Mc_meiler/Navy Nelson player feedback

I usually play on Golden, very rarely on Sage. Hit me with your thoughts.

3 Likes

Great pile of sentient medical ooze. would rub on my booboo 100% of the time.

3 Likes

First of all, despite not interacting as much I have interacted regularly, regularly enough to realise you are pretty friendly but have a harsher side reserved for people you dislike. You seem like the type of player to shove me out while I’d try to get mesons, however I enjoy the fact the pool jokes are becoming a catchphrase of sorts, as IC I do in fact say a repeated greeting for comical value and I noticed you are not a dick about me literally joking about harming you in a friendly way to mock your species. You seem competent, you always get me up from tougher fights, my personal favorite oozeling (sorry Azure you are not as based).

Although I get a general unrobust vibe from all med players you seem like the type that could kill me provided the gear (not to brag but the best reference in robustness I have is myself)

it seems you are making a lot of connections on LRP as I have just recently noticed your char there and I wish you the best of luck as you are well liked from what I see, atleast by the players I interact with the most (michael hunt, marilyn, an, darasken, corawine, sometimes brick but he barely plays anymore :pensive: ).

To sum it up, I enjoy your character, I enjoy the interactions, you are competent as a player and you are a very reliable person IC that gets along nice. You seem like the type to not know engineering if that makes sense which is ok because noone likes enginering, they just like the light show, but if anything were to delam I’d highlight your name and the words “uhh” in chat.

3 Likes

Someone I can rely on when bodies start to pile up during a med shift or just in general, fun to talk to.

4 Likes

10/10 The only medical main i know who can save everyone who isnt also a moff.

2 Likes

a good medical main, and quite robust, I remember a time we played a game of auto rifle or laser, I picked laser and navy picked auto rifle on the escape shuttle, proof that gun is robust, and so is navy

ALSO, BUMRUSH THE LETHAL INJECTION CLOSET FOR THE SYRINGES, THEY FIT IN SYRINGE GUNS, GO GO NOW

2 Likes

Skillful but often very mean. I don’t think I had a single positive experience with you.

2 Likes

well no shit he talks to me in game, he introduced me to beestation

Alright so this is gonna kinda be weird since we’ve known each other for awhile, but whatever, but I think you are pretty robust, good at medical as a CMO should be, and very fucking scary, which is why I avoid messing with you, or fucking around in medbay, Think you should work a bit more on that command you have though

1 Like

Which is funny, considering you were the guy to introduce me to ss13 like what, 2 months ago?

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, people.

1 Like

Ah yes, you do be robust but, why are you so mean whenever I come to medbay :pensive: I just wanna be healed and go home :pensive:

3 Likes

ok

was pretty much expecting it

1 Like

Along with Markers , the go to person to mess around with antag status, be it converting with hypnoflash or just shooting them with gamma bow repeatedly and watching them slowly freak out and die, cuz people dont know how oozlings work.

Also follows the path of Allah, which is based. My only complaint is for you to learn chem better to make meth granades instead of shitty K H20.

1 Like

Doubt

If only people who “want to be healed” stopped breaking into genetics, chemistry, virology and my office

Holy shit ooze grill from monster truck museum!!!

Good medical player, surprisingly robust for a fl**rlength bedhead user. Pretty cool player
7/10 put a pet collar on me not cool bro!!!

1 Like

I mean you were the one who lost a duel to a “fl**rlength bedhead user” :slight_smile:

Okay and? I don’t see how that’s relevant.

Also, in response to this, I have learned the way of the meth grenade today.

4 Likes

Now, thou must perfect it.

Very based. Btw doe, nitrous grenades are only slightly less effective but also can be made in 1 click with T4d chem dispenser(besides heating). Basically just very easy to mass produce once you get T4 dispenser and heater.