In-game misconduct:

CKEY: Bergbau

Your Discord: Zari#7114

Offender’s CKEY: mc_meiler

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): /

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04.18.2022

Round Number: 37503

Rules Broken (if relevant): /

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Not sure what to put here as I am contesting a note basically and I was told to report the admin if I disagree with the note.

Incident Description: The situation is as such; I have been noted for killing an incursion member and for aquiring the gear of the CE as well as having several flashes, a toolbelt, which was given to be by someone, a medkit and for wanting to attack an abductor who was currently killing someone with 2 other people.

First of all the note is chronologically wrong as I aquired the CE’s gear after the station was largely depressurized the scrubbers were set to purge and evac was to my knowledge under heat or also depressurized.

The ordeal begins as follows from my side; I walk into science because I wanted to talk to someone but then I hear and visually see someone being killed by a guy with an esword, attemping to save the guy I pull him and drag him away to which the assailant responds to by shoving me and trying to get the corpse back to drag it into maint. I proceed to throw the corpse at him to throw him off and then try to drag it away from him into Xenobio but the door doesn’t close in time.

Afterwards what ensued was me running from the traitor in circles trying to evade him, this however failed and he managed to strike me one or two times one which was blocked by a roman shield I was carrying (I did not know these were capable of blocking but I was thankful it did). Seeing as though he wouldn’t let up and kept chasing me as I was running in circles I decided to just flash him with a flash I took from the HOP line’s bulb earlie, this was admittedly a dumb thing to do though I was flashed by a borg earlier into the room who attempted to drag me off to God knows where. Sadly I don’t know if this happened after or before I took the flash so logs would be appreciated, so the guy being on the floor I take his esword and pocket it to return it to sec later, however he would not let up and had fists of the northstar which I hadn’t noticed, by this time I think a security officer actually entered the department and I was spam flashing him to help the secoff arrest him. After a while and an even more extended scuffle with no end in sight as the officer either didn’t want to detain him or was unable to and me being assaulted even more I decided to end his life as I had no access to get out of the department.

This in my eyes is not me going out of my way to kill this person as my intend was merely to save someone and I tried to disengage but couldn’t. After killing him I tried bringing him to sec but was assaulted by a subverted borg that kept hitting me with an extinguisher, being wounded I ran to medical instead to get aid but that failed and I was shortly after incapacitated by the lack of pressure, concluding this incident fully. Now as to why I took several flashes; I knew some or all of the borgs were subverted and I was even attacked by two of them.

I never got around to returning the e-sword to sec as sec was mostly dead and the station was going to shit meaning I probaly would have to defend myself if any of the borgs decided to attack me again or if the traitor I had killed was revived. The CE gear was already explained and the part about ‘jumping’ the abductor was because I witnessed him killing a person and there was two other people with me so I asked them if we should jump him to save the guy who was being murdered as we had the numerical advantage.

Additional Information: I would like for this note to be corrected and have a proportionate severity as I feel I was acting in character and in accordance to how the round was playing out.

In addition to this I would like to say I stole a pair of sunglasses from the lawyer’s office after being randomly flashed and dragged a bit by one of the subverted borgs before all of this happened.

Discord misconduct: /

If you disagree with a note then you appeal said note.

Making an admin report is for when you think an admin handled maliciously/ in bad faith, ruled something wrong or broke admin conduct.

Apologies but I was told by several people to report it would it be possible for someone with forum permissions to move this to the correct section then?

First off, wrong round ID. The correct one is 37502.

Secondly:

bergbau \ Haru San \ Assistant \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

So you’ve already admitted to breaking the rules.

Anyway, now into your claims.

Flashed by a borg and dragged off

ATTACK: Habbanerio1/(Engineering Cyborg-255) has flashed(targeted) Bergbau/(Haru San) with the flash (NEWHP: 90.5) (Port Primary Hallway (123, 130, 2))
ATTACK: Habbanerio1/(Engineering Cyborg-255) has grabbed Bergbau/(Haru San) passive grab (NEWHP: 90.5) (Port Primary Hallway (123, 130, 2))

Note that the borg’s player was already permanently banned.

Science

ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) passive grab (NEWHP: -116.9) (Research Division (124, 87, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) aggressive grab (NEWHP: -116.2) (Research Division (127, 89, 2))

You were already getting ready to throw the corpse at the person with the energy sword.

ATTACK: no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) has pulled from Bergbau/(Haru San) with Aaron Marthin (NEWHP: 87.2) (Research Division (126, 89, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) passive grab (NEWHP: -115.1) (Research Division (129, 89, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) aggressive grab (NEWHP: -114.8) (Research Division (128, 89, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has thrown no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) grab from tile in Research Division (126, 90, 2) towards tile at Research Division (129, 90, 2) (NEWHP: -114.4) (Research Division (126, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) passive grab (NEWHP: -121.6) (Research Division (127, 91, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) aggressive grab (NEWHP: -120.9) (Research Division (124, 91, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has thrown no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) grab from tile in Xenobiology Lab (124, 95, 2) towards tile at Research Division (124, 90, 2) (NEWHP: -120.2) (Xenobiology Lab (124, 95, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed (Aaron Marthin) passive grab (NEWHP: 74.9) (Research Division (125, 91, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has flashed(targeted) (Aaron Marthin) with the flash (NEWHP: 69.3) (Research Division (125, 89, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) passive grab (NEWHP: -113.5) (Research Division (125, 91, 2))
ATTACK: Bergbau/(Haru San) has grabbed no key/(Feeds-The-Bugs) aggressive grab (NEWHP: -112.8) (Research Division (129, 91, 2))

In this whole ordeal, you decided the best course of action, rather than going to security (Which, by the way, you said did not exist in the ticket) , telling them about the situation and letting the trained professionals handle the situation they were trained for, you decide to not preserve your own like, like a reasonable character would, and keep going, fighting the armed and dangerous man who’s already killed someone.

In the ticket and the Discord, you claim you had no choice but to kill Aaron here. Though, instead of following an armed and dangerous man who is dragging a dead body with them and actively trying to attack/disarm them to save a dead person (Which, once again, is not your job. You were an assistant, not a paramedic.), you could’ve just walked off right then and there, preseved your own life, informed the authorities and let them handle it.

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bergbau/(Haru San)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): Yes I murdered him because he was attacking me? I kept it because sec was literally all dead and for all I know I could still be getting ass fucked by some random borg without a weapon.

(“it” referring to the energy sword in this context)

Once again, regular crew should not get themselves into danger to attack antagonists.

You seem to not quite understand the concept of validhunting.

I’m not in favor of lifting nor altering the note, though I will wait for other admins’ input on this.

Additionally, I would like to know which part of staff conduct I have broken, as this is an admin report.

1 Like

You are misinterpreting what I said in the tickets. Me saying that sec is literally all dead is in regards to me keeping the e-sword after the whole ordeal and not during it original post of this thread. In fact I even went ahead and described how a sec officer did enter the department (I think so at least) and didn’t do anything to apprehend the guy in the post in this thread. If you could actually read my post instead of skimming over it to avoid further complications I would appreciate it.

Like I mentioned in my reply to FreshMeatLover I was told to make a report by several people and no one mentioned a note appeal. There is nothing further to add to the post and I will be waiting for a consensus to be reached.

Would like to withdraw this report as I am in the wrong.

Closing at author’s request.