Max_SteelF Banned by St0rmC4st3r

CKEY: Max_SteelF

Admin's CKEY:St0rmC4st3r

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage(MRP)

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: Two weeks

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 7/26/2020

Round ID: #17630

Ban Reason: Killed a guy arrested by the detective who was posing as a security member without being acknowledged as one.

Appeal Reason: After being confronted by an admin, I realized my mistake and revived the guy. I may have jumped the gun too fast but I fixed the problem rather quickly. Sorries!

Additional Information: The 'Doom Guy' that was killed by me was presumed to be an antagonist by me and a few others thanks to the detective, it was a whole lynchmob.. Yikes.

Mmmm, yes. I might have been a bit too harsh on this one, especially since you cooperated after bwoinking. I am considering lowering this to a week, unless other admins have some input.

Seems you have a bit of a history of self-antag and over-escalation, but given the attempt to rectify the situation before the ban was issued I would have to say two weeks is pretty long, moreso considering it’s only the second time you were actually banned for it.

Reduction to a few days sounds like the way to go to me.

I wasn’t self antagging fam, I literally had no intentions of self antagging that one time I broke the gorilla out of the bar. I haven’t even attacked anyone that round nor has the gorilla been running rampant with the kills; they only attacked when they were attacked, I believe. I wasn’t intentionally self-antagging.

For the record; assisting the antagonists for the round when they are contained is definitely self-antag. You also have three other (fairly old now) notes from before you took a long break from the server that detail pretty extreme over-escalation and self-antag. None of these are what this thread is meant to discuss, but they are relevant to the ban being issued.

Lowering ban to one week. Appeal accepted.