Mat05usz Staff Feedback Thread

i have the right to seethe

you’re an admin not a greytider you can’t fuck people over and tell them to seethe when they complain

I didn’t tell you to seethe lol.
Also, if you feel like I treated you poorly make an appeal/admin report, not going to respond to this here anymore.

lolno

unlike you i’m not a complainy asshole who’ll fuck someone over at the first thought of them doing something i dislike

at least, i won’t if you don’t do anything worse…

I would let mat05usz bathe my dog and wouldn’t worry he might drown it

2 Likes

I believe that was the intended meaning

great mod from what I’ve seen let me use antag token to be traitor whos objective was to teach people to turn off pdas using demotrix was a fun as hell round

a great button smasher, 10/10

I like bee admins, Mat is like a 4/10 for me

All my interactions with Mat have been very kind, always greeting me and being a very pleasant individual.

During conducts, they’ve been fair and listened. Very knowledgeable regarding the game too in my eyes.

Easily one of my personal favourite admin and person.

I dont like you…

P.S. Your a pretty chill admin ngl i forget most of our interactions and I'm sorry for that

I think this is the admin who noted me for being a valid hunter silicon when I murdered a nonhuman (I was crewsimov) I feel like every time I pray and Mat05usz is on I directly get adminbused or just no answer at all.

Praying makes you liable to adminbus. You arent allowed to complain about this.

2 Likes

basedmin

20charsaaaaaaaaa