Mat05usz Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Mat05usz.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

barely on golden

random shit for 20 char

I ahelped, got the ahelp answered, very nice. Plays med, which is a based department all around. Goodmin

He let me build massive shuttles at CC. Didnt use them in round but still very cool of him. 10/10 would ahelp again

fair in his ahelps, good admin and very based. 10/10 would get secbanned by him again.

mat if you’re reading this i’m trying to stop my shitsec behaviours sorry

1 Like

Chill dude, all interactions so far were pleasant.

While you do get power mad at the slightest provocation you aren’t a complete ■■■■■■. I actually enjoy having you in game. So I believe in you. You’ll evolve your inner shitter and learn how to just barely not cross the line of permissible, I’m pretty sure.

Bumping so you have more threads to tell me how based I am. :flushed:

I like him.
Obvious griefer on a Greenshift?
Pfff ban the ahelper because he said bad things in rage!
Failure of an Admin thanks and goodnight

1 Like

First of all, I didn’t ban you, I gave auth. Second, wish it was the only time you promised to metagrudge someone. I really wish.

Yeah but imagine how many times said Metagrudge actually happened.

This guy is fun and based

based ngl

2o2o2o2o2o2o2o

Mat05usz is one of a few admins i hold in high regard. We dont always see eye to eye, but at the very least i can respect his decisions in those instances. He tries to answer prayers in non cringe way and accepts tc trades which is based. Along with Viny01 best admins for LRP at the moment.

4 Likes

only interaction with this admeme was him ooc muting me because i said “yo ghosts rush this spawner here” (didn’t say what spawner it was, no ick ock whatever) then bwoinked me in the middle of combat so i would die

Don’t forget you ahelped first seething that I muted you (not even banned or anything) for ICKy OCKing :flushed:

yeah but after that you bwoinked me 5 times a second without a care in the world about my current situation

you had to be a ghost to mute me why not just fucking watch me before you screw me over

it still was a stoopid mute you didn’t give any reason for muting me other than “i felt like it”

If you ahelp, I respond, don’t have to watch your every step to make sure you don’t die, especially when you are seething.