Mat05usz second mentor app

Your CKEY: Mat05usz

Your Discord: Mat05usz#8583

How long have you been playing ss13?: 1,5 years

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)? I’ve been a mentor for 1,5 years in the past.

Game Experience (More Detailed):

3 Likes

do we even need to ask any questions? Man knows his stuff, Im just gonna give a +1 now

needs more QM hours though

1 Like

said mean things about mentors in mhelps -1 hurt my feelings :cry:

+1 but a little low on the assistant hours tho

You haven’t put any hours into the new explorer roles. Many questions are asked about these roles. If you were asked any questions about their mechanics, I would not be sure you would be able to satisfy them with a response.

It is of my personal opinion that every mentor should be well-rounded and willingly have put hours in every role to understand their mechanics.

It was one of the reasons I became a mentor in the first place, because too many overspecialize and cant tell you the obscure questions.

I am voting +0

+1

+1

Yeah because when it came out, I didn’t really believe it would make it to the server, given how odd and ill-fitting it is.

Just as many as there are questions about the SM? (Spoiler: maybe 2 in my 1,5 years of mentoring).

That’s understandable, but there are a very few mentors that have put hours evenly into everything.

Not -1 so I appreciate it.

in all my hours of mentorship i don’t think I have ever gotten an exploration mhelp except “where is exploration” and “what is the exploration radio prefix” knowledge on this subject is pretty nkn-essential from what I’ve seen

1 Like

From my experience with Mat they definetly know the game, and trying to argue otherwise of someone with 2.3k hours is just senseless, +1

1 Like

lots of hours pretty good +1

Recent activity is a bit under what I’d like to see in mentor applicants personally, especially considering the fact you’ve been removed during a prior audit over inactivity. However it’s not low enough to the point I’d deny this solely because of it.

+0, While I don’t doubt that you know your stuff given your playtime I’d recommend playing a little bit more frequently if you can.

1 Like

I’d like to withdraw my application.

3 Likes

Closing since you would like to withdraw your application. Thank you for applying! :>