Maskenary admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): maskenary

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): maskenary#7949

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): UTC-8, around 5pm to whatever time at night on weekdays. On weekends it varies.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Law and order, as well as some fun.

How old are you?: 17

Why do you want to be an admin?: I’m looking for something different to do, and adminning for an ss13 server seems pretty interesting.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Around 6 months I think.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: Don’t know, I switch between Beestation and /tg/ station to play.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8. I know almost all the mechanics (I think) like fusion, and am quite the epic gamer.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 3. Fooled around a bit with admin buttons on private server.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I have been an admin on a few Discord servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Nope

Your strengths: I’m a chill person. Won’t emit much salt.

Your weaknesses: Not much time to do stuff. I’m also a tad lazy, so complicated multi-paragraph responses aren’t my thing.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Not really, at least in-game and adminning-wise. It be just a game.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: I think the most important trait is to be able to not let emotions or personal feelings affect their decisions.

What makes a staff team good?: Their ability to make fair and reasonable decisions, as well as make the players satisfied.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To keep the server under control and spice things up once in a while.

What kind of player are you?: An epic gamer.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I think I will change by learning how to deal with idiots. It seems there’s quite a lot of them.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: I would ask the clown about it and try to find out if there was valid escalation leading up to the spacing of the gun. For example, if the HOS was being a shit and shooting people for no reason with the gun, I would leave it alone. If the clown was being the shit I would leave a note if he has a history of being a shit before. If the gun was an objective, I would check if any antags in that round have an objective for the gun (if admins can do that). If there was, I would spawn the gun back.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would ask the person about it and why he did it. This is quite obviously self-antagging so I would give a week ban, maybe more depending on their playtime and/or past notes.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: I would tell the chemist to be careful next time and leave it alone, happens all the time. If nobody got to patching the breach up, I would maybe use my godly powers to fix the breach.

-2 Very few in game hours, and the awnsers were some what bad in my opinion.

-2 Not the most active game hours for the Administration side of things, answers are a little hit and miss. I’d push to play the game a little more IMO before applying.

From /tg/ station (500 hours). Beestation has /tg/ code right? Anyways I could play a bit more on this server.

I mean we aren’t TG we are our own thing in a way since we mix and match things from alot of different servers, i’d say play more and get well known by the community before making an App as well as avoid breaking the rules.

You’d need more hours on BeeStation, solely because we’ve reached the point where our Rules, and even code, has branched off too far to really say, “Well Bee is just /tg/, so yeah.”

#1 Shows that he probably hasn’t read the council rulings on theft and what counts as theft.
Very few hours here too.

Only about 50 hours.
Many recent notes/bans

How many notes and bans?

Ehhhh.

I didn’t check notes or ban or anything, though I did look at your hours. By all means, you bein active on TG is good since you are familiar with the code, but rules differ.

#1 doesn’t explain what you end up doin’ with clown. What if he really just slipped HOS and stole his gun? Note? Kick? Ban? Just a warning? And as Kerbin stated: it’s an object that’s unique and can only be spawned back. It’s in our Council Ruling.

-1 for now. You’re chill but this ain’t it chief.

I don’t like some of the answers.

This is also true.

Ok, I’ll try again in a while

Locked and denied.
bottom text