Marshturtle banned by Cerebrallolzy 2 years later

CKEY: Marshturtle

Admin’s CKEY: Cerebrallolzy

Servers: Both

Ban type: Perma

Ban Date: 4/19/2021

Round ID: 28938

Ban Reason: Metagaming/Metacomming

Appeal Reason: I’ve been playing space station for 13 for almost 2 years now. I have learned my lesson about metacomming, and understand that it is a detriment to everyone’s fun. I apologize and I hope I can come back into the beestation community.

Have you been playing on any other (reputable) servers in the mean time?
A vouch is required to appeal permanent bans.
That is, an admin from the other server going “yea hes a good player”.

Ok this might sound like I am a terrible person, but I’m banned on tg, fulp, here, and yog. I got banned on yog a long time ago, I got banned on fulp for metacomming a long time ago, then I got unbanned and then banned again for defending myself as a tot. I stayed on tg for a year and a half, I had a bad record, but I got better. Then about a week ago I had a wrong place wrong time metacomming ban on tg.

Please, I have no other way of getting vouches that I know of.

Ah shit man, sorry to hear that.
Im afraid a vouch is a hard requirement though, i cant let you in without one.

If tg, fulp, and yog are all off the table, theres still plenty of other servers out there, like paradise, goon, monke or maybe shittest to name a few. Its a matter of taste, of course.

The whole point of a vouch is to show that you have improved your behaviour.

You getting banned from TG, for the exact same thing you got banned here on bee, a couple weeks ago clearly shows that you haven’t improved. :confused:

As llol said above, you need that valid vouch to be unbanned here.

Pretty sure you can get a vouch from monke, unless somehow you’re banned there too.

9 days have passed and no valid vouch was provided. Feel free to re-appeal once you are able to provide said valid vouch.