Markus Larsson (Ambiic) Player Feedback

Markus is a god damn good roboticist. If Markus is a roboticist, then he generally also goes to mining. As a miner, it sometimes gets frustrating because sometimes you want the station to beg you! Other than that, I think he is very focused on the job. But, doing their job great, and they also make great conversations. Markus is also open to new projects, and you can rely on them that’s nice.

3 Likes

Bump.

Saw someone else bumping their feedback thread so I figured I’d do it too. Haven’t played too much in the past two weeks. Hope y’all haven’t forgotten me.

1 Like

markus moffson. good palyer i would say :3

2 Likes

Moffson? I feel like this is foreboding.

1 Like

Bump!

Been playing a looooooooooot of Roboticist and Research Director lately. What do you think of me? What do you think of me ordering stuff on round start for various people in Robotics? What do you think of my mech enthusiasm?

(Not encouraging discussions regarding mechs balance.)

2 Likes

Learn toxins mister.

2 Likes

Teach me, meister!

1 Like

I believe I’ve seen you running around in a Durand a couple of times, either as an Antag or just for the kicks.

I still don’t know how you’re able to build mechs so early into the shift.

2 Likes

Wait, YOU’RE Markus? The one dude i rarely interact with but love to observe as a ghost because of how much you stand out (in a good way) ? How did this take me so long to notice😩

3 Likes

deeply, deeply afraid of traitor Markus. No man armed with just a stun baton and disabler should ever be tasked with stopping a Durand.

3 Likes

And I consider myself being nice for not destroying the ORM or Sec Techfab after I’ve built my mechs. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know how interesting I am to spectate, I do everything by the book if I can and try to be efficient in my job. lol

1 Like

I’ve wanted to make a guide detailing how to work in Robotics, what to expect and how to be efficient. But it got toooooo complicated.

3 Likes

Exactly… sort of. You did all the explaining for me, thanks.

2 Likes