MarkSuckerberg Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator MarkSuckerberg.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Really great admin, i dont really remember why i like him, maybe he was nice to me, ya know , not like other meanies on the server, anyways promote him to captain or whatever really good admin, i would definately give him 5 antag tokens for being great admin, also i would spawn him a bicycle, maybe some guns

1 Like

Seems very friendly and helpful. Encourages new Ideas and has been helpful in walking me through transitioning from Player to Coder, and all the new things I’m having to get a crash course in.

Thanks.

1 Like

easy to adminshop

Post must be at least 20 characters. Post must be at least 20 characters.

2 Likes

Really nice and helped me when I as ipc died from oxygen and toxin damage. Also is nice and active on the discord

1 Like

Pretty decent guy, has made some cool stuff.

1 Like

Good admeme. Does some pretty funny mini-events in the MRP server. Would space myself to save them.

1 Like

Thanks lads, it really means a lot!

Dude is chill. I like him, good admeme.

I liked him even more when I found out he made departmental berets. Then I realized how terrible the science one looked, and I blew up the entire department with a max cap.

1 Like

Mark is one of the kindest people on the server and deserved the rank he’s reached.
He’s the main admin on MRP, contributes a lot to the server and is all around a good player .

1 Like

Admins get a bad rap for desiring power and being dicks. MarkSuckerberg is very good about NOT being a dick, being helpful, and just generally being a cool dude.

2 Likes

Helpful guy and coder - he earned his rank through dedication, and every interaction I have had with him has been pleasant.

He fully deserves his current rank of council regardless of what people say about him; while he may not always be the most active, he has the servers best interests in mind, regardless of if it is in relation to coding or administrative duties.

1 Like

Nice guy, have no quarrels with him

1 Like

I can say he is probably the best council member, but I havent really interacted or seen the others. ALSO I remember when I mained AI and mark would always fucking subvert AI as an antag.

1 Like

Muehehehe… who says I don’t subvert AIs now?

I mean I usually see you as HoP or detective, detective cant be antag cause sec, and well uh… I havent been playing AI either cause the AI cam got really laggy for me so I stopped, and when I am on I usually do not see the AI acting suspicious that often unless AI MALF

1 Like

You should try disabling camera acceleration. It’s in the same tab as “tranciever settings,” and it seriously reduces the lag that the camera causes.

Mark is based and floorpilled

Not much I can say besides that he’s one of the nicest players on Sage and seems like an admin who’s especially cool-headed, a useful trait to have on a server that can have as belligerent, stubborn and ignorant players as Bee.

Mark is nice and a fun guy to hang out with, and he’s typically fun to mess with, but won’t stop bullying me when I’m ai