Mark Suckerberg's Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Mark Suckerberg

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Mark Suckerberg#8301

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Usually at least 4PM-12AM CST

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Nothing much

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: For one, when I get on late, (after 12AM CST) there’s either no admins or one admin on. I’d like to help with that, as well as the admins just seem nice and I’d like to help em if at all possible. Also I just seem to like helping people when they need it

How long have you been playing SS13?: Played it a long time ago for a (short) bit, got into it again relatively recently and have played it nonstop since then

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 220 Hours on Bee

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7, lots of skill in all the jobs, but extremely unrobust

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 5, tested out most of the needed commands on a local server

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Yes, everywhere from Minecraft to Discord to Gmod. Don’t judge me.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I’ll tell ya if/when I remember it

Your strengths: I try my best to be unbiased, and I never grief as I don’t see that much fun in it.

Your weaknesses: If someone makes me mad, I can be a jerk. Not so much that I act rashly, but I get mad at them.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Stealing from people who caught SSD. Do this to me and I’ll end up crying about it in comms the whole round.

Why does mark suck?: No idea

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: I guess I would check if it was an antagonist’s target, and, if it was, I would spawn it back subtle message the HoS that the gun was in their office.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I Adminjail them, to prevent further griefing, ask and then check if they are new, then check myself, and if they aren’t new, I jobban atmos, engi, etc (all jobs with harmful gas canister access) permeanently, and give them a two week ban, unless they are a repeat offender, wher I would instead perma-server ban them.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Nothing. This is an IC issue and does not recquire intervention. Possibly ask them to check the wiki first if it was a simple mistake.

Failure to use the template will result in your application being rejected.
Credit goes to Lagomorphica for writing the questions from memory.
I couldn’t remember all those questions if I tried…

As you were previously admitted, I feel like this one doesn’t need a vote

Accepted. Welcome back

1 Like

We’re having database issues and discord appears to be having an outage, and our forums permission system is temporarily broken.

We will get you all of your perms and ranks when possible

Aww, I can’t wait to get all of my perms and help out!

Better ingredients. Better pizza. Papa Johns.

2 Likes

This guy remembered the why mark suck question
+5

@MarkSuckerberg question time

1. why xlyana is kill
  2. Write down a 700 word essay on why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is the best entry in the Metal Gear saga since Metal Gear Solid 3.
  1. shot them when you weren’t looking to assert dominance

2. pictures say a million words, or so I’ve been told, so this video should be more than enough: https://clips.twitch.tv/CovertCrazyPassionfruitWOOP
    (I doubt this’ll embed but w/e)

1 Like

Masterpiece

-4, give him fullmin

margh is back yeet, go nuke the tards off MRP and shit my dude

1 Like

downvote. troll and prolly smells like the pit in the basement from silence of the lambs

who are you people again

ok morg since we’re both here, i have an idea for boomer station tommorow

we have bee day

it’s gonna be like ass day on goon station except we’re remembering our roots, and it’s going to feature many beestation activities, such as admins talking to eachother being against the rules, and every admin flipping a coin every time they want to fulfill a ticket about the plasma flooders or bwoink the roboticist for building a firefighter

+2 just in case Qwerty is making an April Fool’s joke.

Given the discord conversation that preceded this, it’s pretty obviously an April Fools day joke so I’m going to close it. But you turned some heads with this one, nicely done.

In addition, mark has been permanently banned for being a pizza hut loyalist.