Mariah Carey nukes BeeStation

I hate it and love it at the same time!

This was supposed to be a surprise for Christmas next year when nukies win but there wasn’t much interest in implementing it, also has some issues regarding the use of the song. Would’ve been fun! Gonna keep workin’ on this once in a while.

11 Likes

Possible solution around the song is to make a parody of it. Parody’s are protected and no permission is need to make one, just make sure it sounds different enough to be able to tell the parody and original apart.

2 Likes

If I could sing I would, haha. I’d be happy to have someone else’s parody to the song in the video. :smiley:

1 Like

I love this. xd

If you’ll pardon a minor suggestion, I think it would be even funnier if the explosion was synched with “You”.

1 Like

I thought so too, but I decided to try to have it a split second later to draw it out a bit more. I might try it for my next animation.

Should have finished rendering when I get home.

Edit: Never mind. 1/4 done.

1 Like

For when someone removes the nuke core cinematic where nothing happens

1 Like

Wouldn’t necessary have to sing, could do an instrumental. It’s a recognizable enough of a song I think a instrumental would still be funny

1 Like

Iiiii…
Don’t want alot for this station…
There is only one thing I need,
I don’t care about the traitors,
Or any other antag rolls.
I just want to nuke the station,
More than you could’ve ever known.
Make my wish come trueeeeeeeeeeee…
All I want for this stationnnnn…
Issssss…
A nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

I don’t care about the traitors,
Or any other antag rolls.
I just want to nuke the station,
More than you could’ve ever known.
[fade out]

2 Likes

I could sing it…maybe… need someone to do the background music bit

Remind me tomorrow

2 Likes

Someone get a hatsune miku!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.