Mapinter2 banned by acronad

That that one was the question. But I do have another, are you here to roleplay? Your responses give the impression that your not interested in our kind of roleplay.

I called them a tider because their attitude and yes I intend to roleplay

Alright, you were brought to the forums so that we could properly discuss the hostility and to ensure that you understood our rules. As it’s been said before as a botanist your job is to grow food for the crew, while im not saying you have to agree to every little request made by others you generally should work to support your own department (service department) and remember that rule 7 is to be excellent to each other.

Its commonplace for us to kick players to the forums if there is an issue we need to discuss but they have disconnected, I feel like we’ve discussed everything I came here to talk about and will lift the ban after I get home from work today, in the meantime I strongly encourage you to read over our rules here, Rules - BeeStation Wiki

And our naming policy here (just adding this one because its a commonly missed page for new players, your name in round was okay if I remember right) Naming Guidelines - BeeStation Wiki

As I said before, you should strongly consider creating a real character to roleplay with here as trying to be someone different reacting to the round around can lead to some more common rule breaks such as valid-hunting or overescalation.

Ill leave this open until i can get home an lift the ban properly, if you have any more questions you can ask them in the meantime.

Chemists also have need of botany for things they can’t synthesize

3 Likes

Alright, you should be unbanned and able to connect once more. I will one more time point you to rules 1, 3, and 7. You must roleplay, Do your job, and Be excellent to eachother. I don’t want to end up here again.