Make HoP's and anyone who gives out all access valid, not only bannable

You are a great admeme can’t wait for you to be able to do fun events, imo there are antags/modes that happen at mid/ high pop that need AA to combat i.e ops/monkey and for midround shit like xenos/blob.

1 Like

Were said assistants part of the meta gang? If yea, you valid bro.

If it’s bannable can I adminbuse the hell out of any HoPs giving AA when I get full powers?
thunderdome for everyone to watch him get assaulted by like 20 frogs have you seen those fuckers attack. and then start playing "It’s not easy being green for music"

2 Likes

Extremely based ruling makes me smile

Chadmin moment 20202020

2 Likes

the admins even spawned the HoP back in as a cockroach with inf hp. so it could follow me around telling me to kill myself irl over and over

actually randomly picked from any ghosts that said yes. wasn’t spawned with that in mind either, roach was just being a cock…roach…eh? :^)

4 Likes

haha very funny now face the wall

3 Likes

Affirmative, Father.

1 Like

I mean the salt was funny but it seemed too concidental to be not targeted; but alright.

1 Like

It was definitely targetted and the roach was definitely spawned for it. This is unquestionable.

The issue is that the roach went for hardcore harassment for no justifiable reason. It wasn’t told to spam, harass or be an asshole, only to be funny/annoying. Furthermore I’ve seen the roach player do the exact same thing as a borg earlier in the round, telling some other guy to kill himself over silly shit. Might even be more of it, didn’t check chat logs.

(as a reminder, the roach was just offered to ghosts, and was not specifically meant for this incredibly unbased man to get. There’s no actual scheme here beyond “haha funni roach…wait no”)

1 Like

Yeah I should edit my orginal post; i dont think you directed them to do it and I appreciate the harrassment I got was probably a unforseen consequence, the frustrating part is just how much toxicity you get from people when you try to play sec on LRP

Poor AI having to open door every 20 second.

Sharing/handing out AA has always been in the spirit of LRP though. Although I can get that it backfires sometimes, it being bannable is a bit sad.

The current discussion is that if you steal it and give it away, that’s fine (but should be discouraged).
The HoP joining and then printing off AA for everyone who walks into their line is BAD, and you can get banned for it.

I know, but the HoP handing out AA is (or perhaps was because of rule changes) in the spirit of LRP. I can get making him valid, but bannable seems a bit much imo

4 Likes

Everyone having AA breaks the flow of the game.
On Lowpop, it’s tolerated to pop the HoP’s window out and leave the ID in the console so that the 3 people that show up in the next hour can run around and keep the station running.

But on a normal round, giving out mAA breaks the flow of the game. Any assistant can waltz into Armory and valid the warden for shooting at them for breaking into armory.

Instead of asking for something, or working with someone else to get what you need, you can just take it or do it yourself.

when its high pop lrp it becomes: A: the ai hides it
B: someone takes it for themself
C:8 metagangs thermite the wall and consume AA, plus if you take away AA, we will hakkerman doors

plus how will we do our mega nanites caps armour xenobio mega murderbone glued desword and murder everyone that is alive

The same way you’d normally do it, where you steal it off of the Captain/HoP’s body instead of just having it given to you roundstart.