Mailsz banned by sappho------

CKEY: mailsz

Admin’s CKEY: sappho■■■■■

Ban Type: Temporal

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date 2022-06-11 09:53:42:

Round ID: 38.651

Ban Reason: As captain, put a cat surgeon in perma. Then, when someone vandalized the station with a lot of vomit, threw that person into perma for them to get killed by the cat surgeon.

Appeal Reason: The cat surgeon does not kill its victims, it gives cat ears and tails and pacifism that can be cure whit neuronine.

Additional Information: I pointed this out to the admin in game. I’m fine with the ban, I have to do other things anyway, I just wanted to point this out causes the admin wrote it in the ban reason.
I also want to say that I saw the punishment I was caring out fine, but I see that most people don’t see it fitting.
I guest I just have to follow the script.

Also, half of the admin name has been censored by a filter. I had to wrote it badly in the title to publish this

1 Like

So you… Don’t contest the ban? Then why are you appealing?

I mostly want to point out what the admin did wrong and see what the people think and the note to be corrected.

1 Like

I had a talk with the moderator in question about the ban reason, and they admitted they worded it very poorly. As you’re not contesting the ban, I don’t really think much else needs to be said. I talked to them about it.

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t want to see one day I have been permabaned from command roles for a list of notes.

1 Like

Updated both the note and ban reason after meiler informed me midround that i worded it very poorly. I however wonder why my ckey is still filtered on the forums.

I want to know if you would have banned me anyway for using the cat surgeon in the annoying assistant, If you had known it’s mechanics

1 Like

Yes, I would have. Heads of staff and especially captain are held to higher standards than regular crew. That on top of your past offenses and the sheer amount of overescalation here is how I came to the decision to begin with.

1 Like

Is good to know

1 Like

Could I have my command ban reduced?:upside_down_face:

Moderators don’t really handle ban appeals. I see the ban as completely appropriate, but I will wait until a second full admin takes a look at this.

Ban duration is fine as is, if anything it’s probably on the lighter end of things given past conduct.

Keep it.

I’ll just mark this as rejected. You got off good, if anything.