Mailsz baned by piterskiy

|⦁|CKEY: mailsz

|⦁|Admin’s CKEY: piterskiy

|⦁|Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: LRP

|⦁|Ban Type: Permanent

|⦁|Ban Length: Forever

|⦁|Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 9999-01-01 12:00

|⦁|Round ID: 7865

|⦁|Ban Reason: as sec officer, proceed to stun and cuff their fellow sec officer becouse they killed them previous round. blatant metagrudge. left immediately after they got arrested. appeal on the forums. auth by zanos

|⦁|Appeal Reason: That sec oficer the previus roud hacuft me naked and keep me hancuft alive for the rest of the round, noguan helped me, and I got furious when the round ended and I saw that he wasen´t an antagonist. The next round turnt out we bouth were sec oficer and I hacuft him saying remeber me. I was´t prioticing the job of sec oficer and it was not very inteligen for me. I left after the warden arested me, I didn´t resist him.

|⦁|Additional Information: This was a long time ago, I have been playing in the MRP sices then. I was a noob. It surprise me that from this i got permabaned sices it was in a beginer server.

Type: Server
Date: 2019-10-11

I recommend getting some kind of extension to fix your spelling if English isn’t your first language. Or just right-click the red lines that appear and fix your words.

Ban was a long time ago, I say he deserves a second chance. Though I would like an admins input because you did metagrude again 5 months ago.

Hold up, I’m confused as shit here.

You’ve been actively playing the server, and not on an alternate account. Have you been permabanned from Golden this whole time?

He is permabanned from golden (server: Golden).

He’s got over a thousand hours with a barely spotty record (although one of those spots is another case of metagrudge).

Unban he.

I appealed my ban a week ago. Is realy still active the admin that banned me a year ago?

accepted

1 Like