[Mails.z] banned by [yoshimiwastaken]

Yea, the main point of his previous warning was about agro

aight, unfortunately if they get hit or see something they dont like, they aggro. and due to that this would come under self antag

If the previous warning is something about, it will crowd the departure, or it will make people uncomfortable, etc. I agree its fair for a real ban to be given, but the main point itself is already wrong, why double down on that? Why not make a new warning, this time make the point about something else, like sop or what not.

And this part is a bit off topic, delete this part if you will,

Notes/warning without context is shitty, as the player they can only see “Spawned a boatload of lesser-gold-slime as non antag … etc” With few important point not included, like its blood gold extract (not normally can be agro ed), not at the time to evac, etc. Admin that dont find the exact bwoink log (i dont know if you admin can just click the warning and it will show the log) will only draw conclusion from that short, no context notes. I also had one of these contextless notes, “Validhunting as hop” thats it, no context whatsoever, when i noticed this luckily the admin were online, and were willing to add context to it (cap was killed by prisoner in perma, i shot prisoner with my dissabler as i was in sec when that happen) in the hope that another admin wont just see that note and go ham and just banned me.

Even without the aggro, mob spam is still bad to do.

It definitely isn’t so bad if it’s just once or twice, but if you’re actively farming for specific mobs, that isn’t what it is. It’s also awful to fill the halls or departures with monsters.

As I’ve said, you’ve been warned for the mob spam. I am not backing off from this, I am however, thankful that you came and explained on forums about your sudden departure at the round end, and am willing to reduce it to the aforementioned 3 days server and 1 week science, assuming no other @GameAdmin wishes to add input.

Ok pleases sentence me already to the 3 days ban. It would spire this afternoon.