CKEY: Zoom9337

Your Discord: mystery3525#9337

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Maddox Endsley

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-26-2022

Round Number: 37698

Rules Broken: R8, R9

Incident Description: I personally joined as an observer ghost with 5 minutes remaining on shuttle call, as soon as shuttle arrived, noticed that Maddox begun attacking the Clown with rods (whatever they had in-hand) and brought the Clown down to half health, continues chasing the Clown until they find a split-personality Chemist coworker, and begins shoving them asking for them to take chems. Continues shoving through halfway the shuttle until they notice the QM standing in the open airlock, and push them into hyperspace, presumably killing them. Finally, some crew were lynching the changeling Psychiatrist and Maddox deals the final blow.

Maddox Endsley hit J.O.K.E. in the Bishop Cyberkinetics chest with the iron rod!
Maddox Endsley whacked Blaze Vetozi in the human chest with the iron rod!

Additional Information: Roundend screen states that neither the Clown, QM, or Maddox were antags. I did ahelp.

1 Like

i was QM, can vouch for being shoved to my death. Didn’t catch who did it though

1 Like

Soon™

1 Like

munkeman \ Maddox Endsley \ Chemist \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

The person in question has already been perma banned for an unrelated incident. Given the circumstances (and the fact there’s a good chance they are evading) I find it relatively unlikely they will bother to appeal. As such I see no reason to look into this, although I don’t doubt that it happened.

Do note that if they do appeal then I will come back to this.