Lying regarding player behavior, whyiscaeciliustaken admin report

Locking until Jelico is unsilenced.

1 Like

@jellicodace

20character

2 Likes

Where’s the lie that you’ve been talking about?

3 Likes

killed the clown for no resin, that was the second time I’ve used the teleporter. I needed time to think. and he was probably gang.

I didn’t know that I could teleport. that concept was still very new to me.

998 hours and you have used the teleporter a total of 2 times?

yes. and been borg like 5 maybe.

Bullshit, you have 998 hours and you were in a room labeled “teleporter room”. There’s no way you didn’t know you could teleport.

Literally just playing devil’s advocate here, I’m fairly experienced but I devote most of my time to Medical. As such I don’t really know much about how to, say, make a super plant that turns people into golems or whatnot. That’s because I don’t play botany really.

What I’m saying is that it’s possible, though unlikely, that Jellico hasn’t used the teleporter that often due to the role or roles they usually play.

Jellico is a known shitter who likes to run around the halls killing people with whatever weapon they find. Or at least that’s all of my experiences with him. As a shitter myself I know that shitters tend to use the teleporter more often than normal crew. Jellico probably knows how it works.

Even when I had first started playing, I figured out that the room labelled “Teleporter” had a teleporter in it, so someone with 998 hours of gameplay has no excuse

Jellico plays as the captain almost exclusively and has a level of knowledge of bee’s systems equal to that of a 5 hour account while having over 100 times the playtime

There’s no fucking excuse, if Jellico seriously didn’t know how to operate a teleporter then I doubt they ever used the hand tele and barely ever stepped in the room other than to grab it. I agree with Slasher that Jellico is trying to BS out of this by claiming ignorance of even the most basic in-game systems. The alternative is that their headphones left a dent deeper than the Mariana Trench.

I don’t think I have used a hand tele.

pro tip, all the easy stealy cap stuff fits in one box.

To quote your other report you opened as a duplicate topic -

Yet you also say that he was ‘clearly gang’ and afterwards in your report you use the fact he had AA, which you only realised NOW, as evidence to kill him.

Plus if he was cuffed then thats even worse; just grab him and walk around once every 45 seconds and he’s no longer a threat?

Plus not even saying what server this occured on makes it even harder to determine what happened.

alright i tried but there’s only so much devilishness i can advocate for
yeah jellico’s prolly guilty

1 Like

I did panic at being “cuffed.” but because I had no way out that I could think of. I didn’t know anything.

what is a teleporter, and hand teleporter ? how does it do the not work ?

how many of the changes are getting updated to the wiki ?

shields push and max block/deflection chance to 60% !

cuffed as in locked in a room. that was explained in the next sentence

Did Joe Biden hack your account?

3 Likes