notashark
Ban Type:
Temporary ban
3 day
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-03-18 22:29:29
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
r7, threatend somebody with admin intervention, as aswell as insulting them via Looc. Do repeat this. later dispoaled their catatonic body. instread of cryoing it
Appeal Reason:
I did not insult via looc
Additional Information:

exact screenshot of what was said

7 Likes

“dont be a bitch”
i mean its right there

That is not an insult, that is a fact, he was bitching when I looc them. Ignis was acting extremely negatively in both their gameplay and chat throughout my interactions with em.

In the round he was caught breaking & entering into brig. He left multiple hacked door bolted open with a reasoning of ‘fixing power’ when brig experiences no obvious power outage or apc not charging issue. I put an arrest warrant on green since he was blatantly b&e into secured area. Based on comm, he was also breaking and entering into other secured areas such as bridge.

He was arrested, but was resisting the sec officer beforehand till the point the officer came back into brig seriously injured with brute damage and bleeding. Ignis was very pissed with his arrest and started to threaten to cut off power from the station and many other nonsense in the chat. I had enough of his demeaning remark that was infused with bad temper and the confessing wanting to grief, that I started to wonder if this an appropriate roleplay. So I told him to stop bitching or I will report him to the admin for his negative behavior in looc. I never done ‘threaten report in looc’ or heard about it, so I mistakenly did it looc and should just reported them normally instead of telling them off.

While I was processing him in the brig, he was already ghosted after the rant which points out a terrible roleplaying behavior. End round credits, he was not even an antagonist. In conclusion, I did not insulted him as a bitch. I told him to stop bitching and seething.

Also, can I get the logs of him between me. I don’t remember the rest he said because I started to stop reading the horrendous thing they typed while I was processing them in brig. And did Ignis got a notice or remark from the admin for their terrible gameplay. It’s like he was baiting report at this point by holding a temper from previous rounds

Single depowered door that I intended to fix once I was done. Not bolted.

Alarm monitor disagreed. I was trying to find the issue until you decided to arrest me.

I was not going to cut wires or some bullshit, that’d cross the line into self antag. I was saying that the power would not last long because you would not let me find the issue or sort it out.

I was ghosted after your toxicity in LOOC. I would’ve stuck around had you not decided to insult me in LOOC.

Simply not true.

Personaly i dont give a fuck about calling people a bitch. This isnt kindergarten.
Calling someone a bitch is however an insult. So, while i wouldnt have put it in the ban reason personaly, saying you insulted someone over looc is accurate. Since its acurate to what happend, its fine for it to be in the ban-reason.

The core issue here, from what i can see, is threatening people with admin action.
That is majorly no-bueno, and insult or not would be reason enough to give you a short break.

i would question going with a 3 day ban for that if you had a clean record. But you have FIVE PAGES of notes.

10 Likes

Looking over this again, i will deny it,
While your arrest was dubious, it was still within the range of a “IC issue”.
The conduct you displayed towards the other player through, in looc and your actions with thier catatonic body does make it very clear you acted with malicous intetions.

Its of note that you deactivated their sensors before disposaling them.

ATTACK: ()/(Miao Xiaxia) has changed sensors to Off no key/(Ignis Amans) (NEWHP: 99) (Brig Cell 3 (107, 153, 2))

This in context of your notes, threatening of admin intervention, and bad security conduct does compond it into a severe R7 issue.
Please remeber that there are other players at the end of the spessman sprites.

Appeal Denied, sorry

3 Likes