Server
Ban Length:
3 days
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Disconnect at roundstart as Chemist. Likely to be antag rolling.”
Appeal Reason:
I had to go cook, so I hid my character in a locker, because I intended to return. Had I thought I would be gone for longer Id have cryod. And yes, it was roundstart, but thats just a mixture of unlucky timing and poor planning on my part as to when Id prepare food. My track record here is decent, I feel like this couldve been a warning.
Additional Information:
I feel like you shouldnt call leaving a game near roundstart antag rolling if theres only one documented occurence of it. I played the earlier round as a Chemist and just made useful superior medication, and Im content with doing that.

2 Likes

I would handle your appeal, but as I am a moderator I cannot do as such.

While I support your idea of getting this appealed, I also find it likely that your ban may expire before an admin processes it. I also apologize in the event that you had to go and cook food, but also I must obviously take these claims with a measure of doubt based off previous OOC comments I have seen.

This ban also may have been overzealous; however, also please consider that immediately going AFK near roundstart is an incredibly awkward thing to do as you are taking a job slot and we, as admins, have no idea when you will be back unless explicitly told. If you had planned when you would cook, then please try to not ready up if you believe that you will not be able to attend.

Skill issue.

(I’ll look at it in a minute)

Accepted.

If you need to leave the round early try and cryo if possible, although you really shouldn’t make a habit of this.