CKEY: DurrHurrDurrrHurr

Your Discord: DurrHurrDurr#4091

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lunara Nyaar 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-12-2020

Round Number: 23819

Rules Broken: Shitsec, overescalation?

Incident Description: Unless they got captain’s approval and I didn’t hear it, stabbed a cuffed mime to death after subduing them trying to break out of perma.

Additional Information: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/800628574 Timestamp is 03:03:08 for about a minute or so, should’ve intervened in-character but was worried about another prisoner in an atmos-breached brig at the time and then forgot about it.

There’s a nonzero chance they got captain’s permission as the captain was nearby, but I didn’t hear it and I was the warden so I gotta stick up for the prisoners if someone’s shitseccing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come on don’t miss this

Change your surname to bratwurst.

It used to be butterfingers but they made me change it

You should really add to your report that the mime did disarm, cuff, and kidnap the officer while firing on senior staff with the energy gun, which is visible in your video. Every admin has their own interpretation of the rules, but there’s a big difference between jailbreaking by rushing the doors or using tools and hostage taking + a shootout when the response is killing the prisoner. That should really have been part of the incident description right off the bat when one of the rules in question is over-escalation.

I don’t think it was particularly meaningful because the security officer’s stabbing occurred after the mime was subdued and cuffed. There’s no reasonable escalation route for security that involves death when the threat has already been neutralized.

Will investigate when I get home.

Logs non-existent, need kibana.

Punishment given.

Report Processed.