Lumen Licht (ckey: acronad) player feedback

Hello! I play a friendly moff named Lumen Licht. I was wondering, of those who have interacted with Lumen Licht, what have you thought of my character?

I usually spend my time bartending but recently have taken quite a liking to virology (although this means less time interacting with others it seems). But i was curious of those who i have interacted with, what are your thoughts? How can i improve? Have i done anything to annoy anyone or upset them?

1 Like

You asked me one time why you should dose a virus with spaceacillin before distributing it and tcoms were down so I couldn’t answer, it drops the transmission of any virus down to blood and makes it so it doesn’t spread, meaning your beneficial virus doesn’t have a chance to mutate into something dangerous.

You also hit me with a crowbar when i was stopping the CE from being revived during one of my antag rounds so i knocked you into crit with my butchers cleaver.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen you around yet due to a current burnout on SS13 but judging from the forums you seem to generally have a upbeat and sweet attitude which is rare to comeby nowadays, looking forward to seeing ya ingame!

I dont remember the crowbar incident, I hope that was warranted haha. Also thanks for the clarification on spaceicillion, still working on improving my viro skills

Also would the spaceacillin take a symptom slot or is it something seperate? (Is it a symptom or an add-in)

not nice i like being revived

Slightly off-topic, but I’m not sure if your name actually follows the naming guidelines.

Moth: Latin (or psuedo-latin) species name OR a Single word object, concept or event of some special significance to the character. Names containing "Moth" or "Lamp" are not permitted.

“Licht” sounds pretty German.
:person_shrugging:

yeah I misread the guidelines, I actually just got hit with a bwoink about it after many a shift and many an admin. I will be changing it to Actias Luna though!

1 Like

It’s doesn’t take a symptom slot, it’s kinda like neutering a symptom but, just neutering transmission