Ban Type:
Server Permaban
Ban Length:
Permaban
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022/06/30
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Suspected multi-keying. DC’d when bwoinked. Explain on the forums at (Forums link)
Appeal Reason:
Noticed the ban yesterday at late night so I don’t remember with exactness what happened, but IIRC I didn’t even play last month: my connection was very bad, so I mostly just connected, tried to wait for BYOND to load the menu and other stuff (tabbing out or going AFK sometimes, I think), then disconnected and tried again. So in general I was mostly restricted to loading the game or lagging on the menu screen.
I don’t remember the game sending me any multikeying warnings or any bwoinks tho, might just have missed it by being AFK, not having it shown by BYOND while it was loading stuff or something else, IDK.

TL;DR: My connection was horrible, the game wasn’t loading properly and I missed the bwoink I was supposed to receive. There was no multikeying, just repeated attempts to load the game, maybe that caused the suspicion on multikeying.

1 Like

False positive that I failed to notice at the time. Ban lifted, apologies for the inconvenience.