Lori Player Feedback

Hello, I figured I’d finally bite the bullet: this is a thread for feedback about the character Lori.

I made her about 2-3 years ago, and she’s the product of when I first played SS13; I pressed randomize until I got something that didn’t burn my eyes, edited her slightly, and then came up with a personality. I decided she would be very cheerful, optimistic, energetic, and friendly, but also somewhat inept and unaware of danger (except when playing sec or command roles) as well as slightly pushy and arrogant at times. She also has a darker slightly more bloodthirsty side, especially if she’s an antag or in a crowd. I like playing somewhat un-technical roles that let me travel around the station or interact with alot of people -specifically HoP, Assistant (as various gimmick roles like Musician), Security Officer, Paramedic, and Cargo Tech- and so it’s likely you’ve seen me around even if you don’t remember me. I feel I still need to work on my RP, especially using custom emotes more, as well as my robustness (especially memorizing hotkeys). There’s also alot about the game I don’t know, and have been putting more effort into understanding recently, like sci and engie.

Feel free to leave feedback both positive and negative. I above all want it to be accurate so I know what I’m doing well and what I need to work on. Cheers and have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening.

Lori in all her 2D glory:

13 Likes

Stinky captain refused to give me reasonable access.

Comes in Chad Lori Thunderhop. They sees the extended line, asks me why I need said access, realise it’s very reasonable, gives me the access.

10/10

3 Likes

Reminds me of this:

3 Likes

Taught you Science and Robotics once. Haven’t seen you there ever since. D:

10/10 HoP.

1 Like

“It’s such a relief to have a HoP that’s just doing the damn job” - Orion Galatea

10/10

2 Likes

I think I met you for the first time yesterday while I was playing as Friend the moth. We had an extended talk about the machines I build and you praised my ingenuity so therefore 10/10 character very friendly! (You also gave me science and botany access so I could build my cool machines)

1 Like

Too friendly, flirty, good person, generally good vibe, good worker, SOP follower, good interactions, good roleplay, is my wife, likes to build things too much, is a freak of nature in all regards.

0/10 get outta my DMs <3

2 Likes

I’ve seen you about the station afew times and I absolutely must have mistaken you for a lawyer as HoS afew times even though you may have been HoP given the lack of hat, You’ve also probably been Acting captain once saving me the head ache of instituting Police state station for the nth time.

Five stars.

3 Likes

2/10, needs cat ears.

4 Likes

Lovely

4 Likes

This will not stand, Ive seen, nay MADE counterfeit valued employee plushies but this, this needs rectifying, send Ref pictures Immediately!

1 Like

How come Lori is getting a PLUSHIE before the great JOON ROSENTHAL?!?!

This is outrageous!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I absolutely adore you!

Lori SEC Plush 1to1

Corporate liked the prototype and brought it to the design team.

Lori SEC Plush

Here’s what the production run will look like.

2 Likes

Loveitlovelitloveit!

I will now be Captaining internationally instead of as acting cap. May Ian have mercy on the crew, for I shall not. Anyway i feel that cap is a role that effects the station alot, and I’d appreciate imput on me as either starting or acting cap.

Capture

A screencap a friend sent me after a round of my god like captaining skills:

6 Likes

Was this last night on Delta? You made me acting RD as a cultist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would’ve made the AI a cultist if it wasn’t for our miners being so slow…

1 Like

Yeah, maybe not the best captaining by me, lol

But the text is from a different game I got cucked my culties in, hehehe

1 Like