Game Ban
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-09-17
Round ID:
None
Ban Reason:
“Uploading Racially Charged content to the library, given that they were given a 3 month ban before this was discovered I’ll apply a perma.”
Appeal Reason:
Its been a while since I last checked up on this game and so I decided to appeal my ban (which was 3 months last I had checked) to see that it had been upped to a perma ban. I can see why my ban was upped from the “racially charged content” in the library as it was a parody of a certain song I titled “Station Moth”. It has been a month since I discovered my ban was made perma and I considered whether or not id be able to appeal it and figured it was worth a try.

If not unbanned directly i’d atleast like it put on an actual timer. When I first got banned I played on other servers, but other servers dont provide the same gameplay content that bee does (The Exploration update was soon after I was banned), so it is for this reason I want to be unbanned.
Additional Information:
From what I can tell the ban was upped to a perma when there was a week or two left on my 3 month sentence. And I had no idea my ban had been upped intel a friend had told me about it in a discord message.

The initial 3 month ban was due to me “Mothing” a large part of the station as clown in a “Prank” that was considered antagonistic behaviors as a non antagonist. It was originally a Week long ban but due to my increased ego from appealing bans before and succeeding I didnt think I did anything wrong and was quickly put in my place by a 3 month upper.

After my initial ban I played a couple other servers, came to the conclusion they were not the same feeling as bee, and quit till 5 months later a friend told me my ban had been upped to a perma on bee.
At first I thought it was justified (still is) and so I elected to avoid appealing it till recently I had got the itch to play this game again.

Froststahr has since retired from being an admin so we’ll need another admin to come look into this.

However, legitimate permanent bans require a minimum of one year to have passed and a vouch from a reputable SS13 server to be appealed, so this will probably be denied and you’ll have to wait until 2022/09/17.

Above is correct, yeah.

This is a ban I remember, I posted the context in a whisper so it shouldn’t be hard for an admin to review it and decide whether the perm was warranted or not.

I remember this incident as well, if you can provide a vouch from TG,paradise,citadel or any of the other big name servers iam willing to lower your sentence, but until then you don’t give me any reason to believe you wont do similair things again

One year has not yet passed and this appeal seems abandoned. Closing. See you in September of 22.