Longines/Sole2299 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @anon58190875

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

I disagree with you on almost everything, but it’s clear to me you genuinely enjoy the game and have the right mindset to be an actually good admin for the community

devastating. you’re literally my biggest support on the forums

MINDSET IN TOW

1 Like

10/10 fullmin this man immediately and I’m totally not saying this cause he’s my meta friend for anything haha… But in all seriousness from what I’ve seen of longines so far he try’s his best to be a funmin on lrp when he’s not dealing with tickets and so far its worked really well imo, I have high hopes for him in the future and cant wait to work along side him if my admin app ever gets out of purgatory.

2 Likes

i’m sorry do i know you?

4 Likes

Holy shit I just got banned by this guy but he’s better than half the current admins. To elaborate, when handling a ticket he isn’t accusatory at all, this lead to a relatively tame discussion about the events and ultimately my ban. But the difference here is that there was no shit slinging from either side. This guy is the GOLD standard and should be promoted ASAP. 10/10

2 Likes

wow thank u lmao. caught me off guard

1 Like

i hope ppl realize i anticipated 100% SHIT FLINGING (ib mortgage) in this feedback thread. like SHITPOCALYPSE

ILL WAIT THO

1 Like

SMH I think it was this guy that dropped the 45 centcomm drop pods that had nothing but scared us all

that was prolly perished

Chad post, here’s my upvote kind sir

2 Likes

First time I saw him he killed ian using edit mode to depressurize HoP office and didn’t aheal him. He then made every single tile in medbay silver, the single most painful tile in the game to look at.

So… pretty good so far?

that … wasn’t me. i do not know how to do that