Lolimilkaparatus Banned by Admin KraiZeral

CKEY: Lolimilkaparatus

Admin’s CKEY: KraiZeral

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01-07-2020

Round ID: 11185

Ban Reason: Murderboned as a ling, failing to kill his target, both conduct in a sense that you DC’d as soon as you died, meaning you either had no time for consequences or knew you were doing something bad. MRP ban.

Appeal Reason:

Additional Information: I have disconnected when shuttle left and i was crit because other ling attacked me. I have killed 6-7 people which i had to suck for genome objective. I have tired to kill my objective but he was camping and had people around him i thought i would get him on shuttle but i died.

Thing is, you don’t have to kill people for the genome objective, and since it’s MRP, and rounds are typically long, all you really did was deny people any real participation in the round, having also wound up killing 6 people in the same general area, then continuing to go kill people in other places.

Could’ve at least tried it a little bit stealthy for the genomes, and maybe you WOULDN’T have been mauled to death and failed completely.

Try to avoid unnecessary carnage that ultimately just ruins the round for other players, unless said players are your target. Subtlety goes a long way.

And yes, as ling, you could argue that the people you killed were your targets, but the LRP ruling (which is ■■■■■■edly not positioned with a counterpart in MRP) says at minimum half your objectives rounded up. And since MRP is a more rule-heavy and sanity-filled area, it only makes sense for anything in LRP that’s not specifically or generally changed by MRP rules, to apply loosely.

Also,

Appeal Reason:

where it at tho

okay then im sorry. I did not knew i could get genome without killing people.

I’ll get on to change the ban then.

1 Like

Aight so, evidently, because some dumbfuck touched something in the server’s coding, I can’t actually get to the serverban, I did undo the roleban though! Only partially I think.

Im still permabanned

Fixed. @KainVirtue There are multiple pages to bans when you apply that many rolebans at once.

(Sorry this took literal months to reply to, @lolimilkaparatus)