Perma
Ban Length:
Until the end of times
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-07-06 20:11:41
Round ID:
39 130
Ban Reason:
Disconected before i could resolve a ticket about them saying “based” in character, saying they couldnt promise anything. I aprechiate the honesty, but i am gonna need to do so if you wanna play here. Come do so on the forums and we can get this sorte
Appeal Reason:
Bro, I disconnected because I had to go deal with IRL stuff. People used to say Based many times of bee. You said that no qualified professional would behave like this, despite me being a litteral assistant and qualified professionals doing even sillier things. I still belive this ban is stupid. I wont say Based if it just so happen to ruin something for you. But maybe, just maybe you or whoever makes this policy should rethink it. I told you I cant promise anything since its just a word, not even a prophanity, but a word to appreciate someone and their accomplishements in a funny way. Like jeez, this is a game, its meant to be funny, if stuff like this will eventually overtake people would be banned for not properly /me every action they make.
I just wanna go play, if word “based” is truly so crucial for gameflow I wont say it ok. No biggie. Sad. But no biggie.
Additional Information:
Whoever reads this - look awesome today. Have a good one.

11 Likes

Sorry for letting this sit for so long, bad practice.

Under normal circumstances, this would be instantly accepted since the only reason this was a perma is that you disconected before the ticket was resolved, and i needed your confirmation that you’d follow the rules.

However with the lackluster nature of this appeal, along with the denial of your discord mute appeal and those related reasons, i have decided to uphold this ban as a regular permaban.
feel free to come back in a year with a vouch.