Your Discord: Crouching Lad, Hidden Crowbar

Offender’s CKEY: llol111

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03-08-2021

Round Number: 27726

Rules Broken (if relevant): none

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: This admin banned me for 5 days when I was antag after I completed my objectives for attempting to get the shuttle called by delamming the SM and costing me my antag win.

Additional Information: The ban reason was for attempting murderbone when my intention was simply to get the shuttle called. The SM was fixed before it went tesla, and was actually going to fail to tesla according to the messages on the engineering channel as it stopped informing of a inertia charge reaction, while also doing what I wanted and got the shuttle called.

Check my notes. Out of the 1300 hours I’ve played bee I’ve never once been marked for murderbonning. I don’t like playing antag, much less murderbonning. I knew what I was doing with the SM. I knew there was a good chance it would get fixed, mostly due to all the doors being bolted open. If no one died to what I did, I don’t see how I could be banned for 5 days for murderbonning.

Well intentionally trying to delam the SM into tesla is bad, maybe someone stopped it during the delam but intent kinda matters right?

My sole intent was to get the shuttle called. I made it clear in my replies I was not doing it to murderbone. I even apologized.

Even if it did tesla, only the people in engineering (the people fixing it) would have died. You cannot predict what a tesla will do, but most often it hits the AI sat after forming.

That’s another thing, maybe you’ve got a lot of notes. I don’t know that. I’ll have to wait for admins response.

No, if it does go tesla you’d be VERY lucky that it doesn’t fuck up the station.

the way i sabbotaged it was I had re-piped atmos with straight pipes to directly pump CO2 into the SM. The doors were bolted open and my sabotage was obvious. What I was hoping for was the AI getting the messages and trying to stop it and informing the crew that the CO2 was being pumped in. the crew would then try to fix it, or panic and call the shuttle.

the best case scenario was that it would explode and not tesla and the shuttle would be called.

the worst case was that the warnings would be completely ignored and no one would undo my sabotage and it would tesla.

What ended up happening is that they undid it fairly quickly and no one died.

Okay, but you did pipe it so it goes tesla (if noone fixes it). You know, you can ahelp admins asking if this is fine, not just attempt to destroy the entire station by turning SM into tesla and then be like: mr admin, I expected AI to see this.

It’s LRP. I’m so used to not having admins I forgot I had to ask. I was surprised when my original ahelp was answered about my objective being fucked. I also did not expect the admin to straight ban me for 5 days without warning or ability to protest.

First thing, it wasn’t Llol who banned you, second. Being on LRP is not an excuse for not asking. Also if they banned you without a single bonk then they broke admin conduct.

LLol was the admin who was questioning me. They are also the one who authorized it. I don’t know who this other admin was that submitted the ban, as I only talked to llol as far as I’m aware.

Ah okay. I mean, you did a stinky, but 5 day full server ban for an attempt to turn SM into tesla as antag on LRP? That’s fucking harsh, unless they have done in the past?

4 months ago I had a bad day as the AI and on lowpop I tried to be funny and do a meme related to delamming the SM at roundstart that I got banned for. It didn’t delam and no one was harmed but because I was the asimov AI the admin banned me. the reason was “Suggested and tried delaming SM because of “fascism”.” I don’t even think the admin banned the captain who was spouting third reich Nazi propaganda.

This was not brought up to me in my discussions with the admin nor was entered as a reason for the extended ban.

you did uh, make a copy of your response

There is no conduct breach here and this should be a ban appeal.

That said, even as a ban appeal I don’t think this should be accepted. You have a note from four days ago for trying to mass murder the station as antag without appropriate objectives too, and tesla definitely qualifies as mass destruction/muderbone - there are much simpler ways to force a shuttle call.

Your “intention” being to force a shuttle call doesn’t change how destructive a tesla is, and you know how destructive they are.