Llol11 Admin Report by Kutanoid

I also would like to say a thing or more like SHOW how mental unstable, envious and little man Llol11 is.

Could you tell me what racist now is in name “Smach-Bitches”? And what a reason to this ban?
Also, I would like to ask you how much your butt hurts, so you have to do this? Your butt hurt is a size of Sun, Alfa Centauri or it grows bigger?
Never seen so much salty man.

Apperance bans ban you from using any names other than random.
Thats what apperance ban is.
You can’t ban singular characters/character slots (why would you even do that).
It’s not llol11 trying to fuck you over even more.
Bro cope

The fact this happened on LRP is hilarious, not to mention that site anyone can add anything i’m pretty sure, literally “nindu duffin” aint even that bad

1 Like

M8, it says something different. My character will be randomized every time I join.
As @SasukexSakura1337 said, it is hilarious. Also, Sasuke did you played at Hippie?

The fact that everybody, but not mentors and admins, see something wrong in Llol11 behaviour is pure gold. Like this is normal thing for admins and mentors, but simple player see something strange in it.

1 Like

Yes thats what apperance ban is and thats what I said it is.
Whats your point

That it is not stupid, like stupid and childish is llol11 behaviour. I understand name-ban for one character, but not apperance.
I know that Llol11 is so fucking salty, that the only thing he could do was that ban. Never saw a man, who is so furious because some random guy made admin complaint.

I spoke with one of the admin, Biggamer34 and for him it’s ridiculous and stupid.

llol11 didn’t modify change or do anything with your ban after you made complaint.
If you have unappropariate name and you refuse to change it or had a history of using such names you get appearance ban.
Appearance ban forces you to play random name and appearance every round.
There are no other types of appearance bans, you can’t ban only name or only appearance or only specific slots.
Which means that llol11 isn’t taking any revenge on you for making complaint because they literally didn’t do anything to your ban

fam, admin reports are meant to bring justice to incorrect decisions or abusement, don’t flame Llol in this topic my guy it ain’t gonna help you. I get where you coming from none the less.

K…