Llol1 dumpsterfire thread

Aight, thanks homie.

What did poor ol llol do

Buddy

Why is a “quirky sounding” SHORTENING of a phrase (in a fast paced game) which is frequently used to communicate your own innocence and neutral disposition to SECURITY personnel deemed racist? The phrase has so much utility in this game specifically, and the memes of dindu nuffin are so obscure i never have seen one. At this point might aswell ban based because being racist sexist homophobic is very often called “based”. By real racist! Yet its not touched. BECAUSE ITS USED FOR ITS UTILITY, NOT FOR ITS RACIST SUBTLE USAGE SOMEWHERE IN THE DEEP ANNALS OF THE INTERNET.

2 Likes

Banned a man for saying dindu nuffin because its somehow racist

That’s a tad stupid ngl

4 Likes

Yo, it’s me - that banned guy.
Feel free to read it. Llol11 Admin Report by Kutanoid

5 Likes

I mean to be fair it’s pretty ambiguous to what would be considered racist. “diddin do nuffin” is an ebonics bastardization of “didn’t do nothin’” and saying it alone isn’t really racist even if it’s used by some to mock hood rat culture. It was an ongoing /pol/ phrase and ppl started using it more after the blm riots because it was very common for people arrested to say “I didn’t do nothin” (I Didnt Do Nothin (Funny Cops Compilation) - YouTube found this after googling didden do nuffin)

TLDR Its a bastardization of ebonics which satires people claiming they did nothing right after they visibly did something pretty bad if anything should be offensive to a hood rat/hood rat culture enthusiasts

Name yourself “Nicolas Rage”, Nicolas to signify to racists with an N, Rage to signify to homophobe trolls, and Nicolas Rage to show that you are a fan of Nicolas Cage

3 Likes

Setting aside the acceptability or lack thereof of the name, I’m confused why anyone would pick a meme character name as a hill to die on.

5 Likes

Why you would ever want people to know that youre a fan of Nicolas Cage

3 Likes

Wikipedia is cringe as fuck bro

Wierd way to say youre illiterate

You’re saying you… Don’t… Sleep with a Nic Cage banana pillow…? Hm…

11 Likes

Do not tempt me with such scandalous imagery

3 Likes

Of course Im illiterate. Im published.

People who are litterate have nothing interesting to write about. :3

Id peel that banana

Honk honk

Yo, my goblin-avatar friend, that was rude. I did not dog whistled (I’m not sure if that is a proper word in English, not a native speaker). You hurt my feelings, m8.

1 Like