CKEY: PicoTableti

Your Discord: Gatling#0079

Offender’s CKEY: Elktaph

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lily F. Hindenburg

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/25/2021

Round Number: 34922

Rules Broken: R1.1, R2, R3, R8, R9

Incident Description: Lily, as an assistant, tided and stole from engineering and security without being an antag of any type.

Additional Information: After I complained to security, they only returned an engineering hardsuit and nothing else and got killed by a slime (from what I think while trying to steal) in xenobio. Their tiding didn’t help at all given the station was under flame by an AI that kept shutting down APCs and changelings.

1 Like

Business is bloomin’

that is my reason for theft

what about stealing full hos gear, including gun and everything he had in backpack? while not being antag? yea, sure.

what gun? i don’t remember stealing a gun, i only stole the hardsuit

Players hours; Ckey is Elktaph

2 Likes

exactly, and box has already told me off for greytiding so i don’t plan to do it again

Are you saying you perhaps had an RP reason for the theft?

Like selling the goods and such?

Yes that was my reasoning

Thank you, genuinely, for comming forward and confirming this actualy went down - it saves me significant amounts of time investigating wether or not the things actualy happend.

A note will be applied stating what happend and telling you to not tide.
And no, wanting to sell the shit is not enough IC motivation to commit theft and breakins. Tiding bad.
Please, be better. You only have 60 hours here so unless you have more time elsewhere - you’re still pretty new. Break these habits now before they become ingrained.

3 Likes