Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2019-10-12 09:50
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
killed random lizard assistant with two other people. pretty sure its metacomms. the other two logged off instantly when i pmed him. appeal on the forums https://forums.beestation13.com/ . auth by zesko
Appeal Reason:
Over 2 months ago, i got banned for " MUH METACOMMING WITH NO EVIDENCE " for beating up a ligger with like 2 other greytides. I said some retarded shit to admin PMs but thats not breaking the rules. Beating up a ligger to low is not againts the rules either, you sign up for that shit when you select a xeno race in character creator. One of the greytides left when they got ponged, so muh jannie decided that I was actually metacomming and this was a targeted attack , which is bullshit. I tried to evade the ban because it was invalid and started bitching in the Discord. I think you can understand why I would be mad. So then Mr. Jannie banned me from the Discord too and denied my informal appeal. 2 months later I tried again with no luck because Mr. Jannie decided that trying to evade a bullshit ban makes the ban completely valid. Mind you that this jannie was a trial admin when I got the banned, now hes for some reason a full on admeme. And this is the shit he does. Bans people for metacomms with no evidence and purely out of his own assumptions.
Additional Information:

That’s enough to keep the ban permanent, yeah.

1 Like

Ngl dunno why you would evade a ban as if that helps any. Like, the thought process behind it explains why you still haven’t been unbanned.