Lexen player feedback

Hey, new-ish to beestation (<50h as of the time i write this), but still played enough for me to maybe have left enough of an impression for some feedback. I play as Joe Butterworth, Francium V, Ignores-The-Job, PACKET (IPC), AA4(borg) and Synapse(AI).

I try my hand at most jobs and departments, but i can quickly get overwhelmed and pick the worst course of action when things get hectic, and my specialty is making ugly, ugly typos from using an AZERTY keyboard.

I’m mostly a MRP guy because i’m still trying to adjust to the new mechanics after a bit of a hiatus and i’m generally not that robust, but you may sometimes see me in LRP, likely getting my ass royally kicked by someone

Cursed af

I can’t say anything about your other roles, but I have seen Synapse the AI before and you do a great job, I look forward to seeing you as your other characters.

My most notable round as Synapse was with multiple other AIs, so i can’t take all the credit for this one i’m afraid

Bumping this :b: back up, since i’ve been playing as PACKET recently and i’ve also been around more. Feedback-Sie must rise.

You seem to be pretty chill, don’t really remember any actual interactions with you but i do see PACKET and Synapse around pretty often

Another bump because it’s been forever, and i changed my human character to Sammy Albrecht now after noticing many people with the Butterworth name on other servers, and i don’t want to be confused for them.

Personally I haven’t seen you on sage, but I usually keep to myself.
I just wanted to tell you that your IC name on your profile still shows as Butterworth. Just saying since you don’t want people to confuse you with others so I think that’s by extension the forums too.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, fixed that.

1 Like