Letrolemastur banned by WhyisCaeciliusTaken

CKEY: letrolemastur

Admin’s CKEY: WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Ban Type: job

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/17/2021

Round ID: 27136

Ban Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Letrolemastur) is banned from playing Security Officer.
The ban reason is: Executed the mime for pressing the “request nuke codes” button on a logged in console, then demoted the detective and threatened to execute another sec officer for “mutiny” when they tried to stop him. Since you seem incapable of understanding that you cannot use mutiny as a catch all “I can do whatever I want to anyone” as captain, you’re not going to play captain.

Appeal Reason: It was very long ago but from what I can recall someone who was known for being a shitter got AA early in the round and was a constant nuisance because of it. I did not get a chance to explain I wanted him executed for grand theft/sabotage in the RP sense that he literally requested the self destruct codes. I understand now the RP doesn’t work that way with that stuff, I suppose. I over escalated the situation though as captain so it came off as a huge power trip. I don’t get as worked up over spess men as I did back then so I can probably handle some sec roles by now. I am currently banned from all of command and sec. I am asking mainly to be able to play the sec roles again if anything though, it is my favorite department to work and I understand space law and whatnot better now, partially from playing lawyer.

Additional Information: it has been a verrry long time. i do not rage over games the way I did back then and would just like the chance to prove it by being sec and not power-tripping like i used to.

Some parts of this appeal are inaccurate, but that’s likely due to memory rather than malice. This has been so long ago I’ll lift this.