Let them eat chocolate!

What if we reverted the update that made chocolate toxic to felinids… just a thought…

yes i want to eat chocolate…

no… no choc for you…

1 Like

Eating chocolate is the most important part of space station 13.
where will it end?
Humans being allergic to oxygen?
Crewmembers being mildly allergic to janitors?

Just eat it. Remember, chocolate is more important than life. You WILL eat that chocolate, if it’s the last thing you do.

you can always get your stomach pumped

you CANNOT always taste the delicious creamy flavor of a generic-brand chocolate bar

These felinids belive they have rights smh go back to anime you job stealers cats

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
  4. A cat person that is not actively eating chocolate is human harm.

If a felinid is the one who stole your job, were you ever good at your job to begin with?

Cheap labor always take the job over competent labor you uneducated swine.
I will eat chocolate while you choke to death trying to make a lexorin nade you fucking mistake and btw
56872469_193942281573886_5244311924916617216_n

Nah, I’m with narin on this one. If a felinid, the most universally hated race in the SS13 universe took your job, there’s an issue.

Ok,boomer

20 characters

literally eat chocolate and go to chembay so you can enjoy the choolate and not die

We should lynch whoever made the 20 character limit.

Yesssssssssss i can agree with that fucking cancer

Glad we could all come to an agreement.
No more chocolate restrictions.

Chocolate ? CHOCOLATE ?? CHOOOOOCOOOLAAATE !!!

Mass producing chocolate for no specific reason, brb

What he means to say is “mass producing chocolate to commit recreational genocide on felinids, brb.”

d-does that monster hate Spongebob ? gonna admit I’ve never seen Spongebob but it needed to be said.