Lemur120 banned by Mat05usz

CKEY:
liljackrabbit25(main) / Lemur120 (Alt - Banned on this one)
Admin’s CKEY:
Mat05usz
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
both
Which server did the ban happen on?
sage
Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-05-22
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Ban Evasion. If you think this is wrong, appeal here:(forums link).”
I was banned for ban evasion, which i did. First thing is that I was not banned on any server at this time of receiving this ban. Second is i was on a alt at that time because i was banned on another server and i will admit I tested to see if the accoutn would work, and it did not. With that I went to log out and I saw fulp, i tested it and it didnt ban me or anything and it was fun so i played a round and then I thought about bee, i played bee and it was funny than fulp so i played multiple rounds. At this point I could have obviously logged out but I just didnt want to i decided it would just be easier to keep playing on this account.
Appeal Reason:
I want to appeal because I love bee and its one of my favorite servers.
Additional Information:
I know i shouldnt have even tried to avoid a ban in the first place and if i would have just gone with common sense this couldve been avoided.

Sorry pal, you’ve got to wait at least a year (and get a vouch from another server) in order to be able to appeal a permanent ban. That’s our policy.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.