Leestriter banned by archanial

CKEY:leestriter

Admin’s CKEY:archanial

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both both

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: 1 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2021-03-03 22:13

Round ID:27567

Ban Reason:Planted kudzu in AI sat as non antag.

Appeal Reason: This fails to note the ai was being a shitter and killing people, especially non-humans. Taking out the ai wothout hurting anyone outside it with kudzu was a good move. When you messaged me I even helped get rid of all the kudzu in sat. I’m not sure what’s wrong with stopping a malf/shitter ai. Also this was lrp.
Additional Information: All I was told was “that’s a pretty weak excuse to plant it in the ai sat”. How is an ai killing people not enough?

How would kudzu help kill the ai?

AI had a conflict with captain. It wasn’t killing anyone.
You went into sat with engi who checked its laws.
AI opened all the doors and let you into its core.
You went behind the AI and planted kudzu.

It wasn’t a good move. If I weren’t on the server you wouldn’t clean it up and kudzu would spread.

Ah, I misunderstood events. Ban makes sense, though kudzu would have had no way out of ai sat. I thought the ai had killed someone. I understand the ban in that case. I swear people were saying ai killed someone, but I should’ve investigated further.

No, if the ai was making problems and it let you into its core you should card it or kill it.
Kudzu isn’t the way to go.
I assume you don’t want to appeal this anymore?

If it hadn’t actually killed anyone yeah, I should’ve checked those claims so I’ll close the appeal.