Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
leader425#9344

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):

PST not super consistant but around 2 to 7 hours

What changes, if any, would you bring?:

None in particular I can think of off the tok of my head

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Was an admin for bee about two years ago and the topic got brought up again some admins said i wasn’t half bad and I should apply again plus apparently theres lack of admins on some of the servers

How long have you been playing SS13?:

About 4 to 5 years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:

3 to 4

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an
admin?:

6 to a 7

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:

No i typically dont go for admin roles however iv been in many positions many times where i would have been accepted as an admin in many communites if i wished

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:

NA

Your strengths:

I dont know i suppose I’m generally pretty calm and unbiased in most situations and also generally friendly

Your weaknesses:

Certain kinds of shitters can get to me, to those who remember me and or adminned with me in the past you know grog? That kind of shitter

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:

To generally be as unbiased as possible

What makes a staff team good?:

Enforcing the rules and interacting with the community in such a way everyone has as much of a fun time as possible

What is a staff team’s purpose?:

To keep the experience enjoyable

What kind of player are you?:

I generally am the kind of player who messes with the mechanics of ss13 main job I play is an engineer so that should say a fair bit

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:

Not sure nothing in particular comes to mind

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

Well the most important thing here would be to know the context if the HoS was shooting at the clown I think its fairly understandable to slip and space the gun otherwise the clown was at least to some extent just being a dick its obvious you want to get both sides of the story but the worst this would play out as is probably just a warning for the clown

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Considering the info at best a warn but more then likely probably a temp ban considering something so severely harmful to the round and the knowledge required to do it at worst a permaban depending on things such as there past offenses or refusal to accept they did anything wrong

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:

This likely would at worst just need a note and to tell him why it happened and not to do it again as it didnt hurt anybody and is a pretty common mistake to make as a chemist especially a starting chemist but can be a warn or a temp ban depending on thinga auch as pass offenses or other factora

I’d be interested in seeing you back as an Admin, you were around when I first started and I saw how you Administrated then.

You also were in the middle of making a map whilst doing Administration so props off to that.

+1

Boomer +1 ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Nice ping, dumbass. But in all seriousness seems like you have a clue of what you’re doing.

I would give a 1, but ping at 0015 local for me, so…

+0
T: +2

1 Like

So nothing gets you mad real fast?

+1 seems fine, hope the rest of your app goes well.

1. On Sage A traitor that has completed their theft objectives for the captain and HoS laser guns boards the escape shuttle with both guns. Their final objective is to escape alive and they decide at the last minute to go loud and kill half the shuttle in a sudden shooter rampage but end up dying themselves.

Is there anything wrong with this scenario and can you cite the relevant rules if so?

1. On Sage An assistant is walking through the halls while wearing the CE’s special magboots and the RD’s reactive teleport armor. A chemist spots them and shouts “VALID” while throwing a meth grenade at him, which gibs him and destroys a decent part of the surrounding hallway.

Is there anything wrong with this scenario and can you cite the relevant rules if so?

1. On Golden The captain is patrolling the halls when an engineer invites the captain to inspect something suspicious they found in maints. The engineer leads the captain to a room that contains a mangled corpse and points at it, saying “I found this too” before activating an energy sword in their hand. The captain responds by immediately shoving the engineer into a wall and killing them before they can say anything else. The engineer ahelps that the captain killed them for no reason while he was just trying to show them what they found.

How do you respond to the ahelp and what, if anything is wrong with this situation?

1 Like

For number one specifically rules R3 and R8 would be broken specifically because he had all his objectives completed and because he had no reason to kill half the shuttle plus murderboneing just generally isnt even fun even for the antag id give anywhere from a warning to a temp ban whether it be from antag roles or just from the server depending on various things like past offenses ect

For two although he would be possibly technically vaild under golden rules for grand theft for the magboots and more specifically that reactive teleport armor considering the person was never said to be hostile and the fact that this is sage he would get a bowink and anywhere from a warning to a temp ban realistically on sage if he wanted to deal with it he could have simply either asked security or disabled and arrested the person themself if they really wanted to something about it plus he could have just legitimately have asked for the equipment and was given it willingly, stupidly unlikely but not a possibility however you spin it the meth grenade was a stupid overreaction on sage or golden and likely the assistant who was gibbed id argue deserves aheal for something like that

For three although the captain technically did nothing wrong as he was vaild technically but rule R2 rule 6 “use common sense” id argue was broken if that engineer didnt already try to stun or kill you by the second you went into that room even on lrp it likely means he isnt trying to kill you overall I’d say like all cases it obviously depends on things like past offenses but if you dont count that id say the worst he would get is a warning for something like this on lrp

Not sure if these are good answers but hey its really up to you guys

It’s important to note his ONE strike.
leader425
1 strike
Total of 1
Ran a kudzu invasion event without council approval, along with the fact that for being a super mega death kudzu event about 10 packets were spawned.
In addition, they have a previous note regarding use of admin powers (varediting themselves into flying obamium), and not reading the conduct fully isn’t an excuse to break it.
I do remember that leader had some pretty cool events though… It did risk server stability iirc at some point.

1 Like

If i do become admin again I plan to be way more cautious when it comes to events but yes I do agree feel free to note that

Ah sorry i just missed that part, for all the admins who adminned with me a shitter a very particular kind of shitter people like grogvic people who both constantly ahelp and whine to the admin about how this person is technically breaking the rules while also being shitty towards the admin and breaking the rules outright and then doing that constantly round after round

Thanks for making your application, we’ll let you know when it has been reviewed.

This is being denied for the time being, but you are welcome to re-apply in 30 days if you still wish to be part of the team.

@Ruko you forgot to close the thread.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I never forget to do anything